Odin Diet (Angel) vs TT5 (5paisa)

sahil79

Hi frnds, now im posted to a rural area of bihar, here there is no broadband and 3.2 mbps r-connect or tata forton or mts data card service however rconnect 1X and tata forton 1X works well but it gives the max speed of 150 kbps only. you are requested to post your comment that which broker's application for intraday RT terminal works well with slow dial up/gprs connection.
thanx in advance
santosh

vasa1

Hi frnds, now im posted to a rural area of bihar, here there is no broadband and 3.2 mbps r-connect or tata forton or mts data card service however rconnect 1X and tata forton 1X works well but it gives the max speed of 150 kbps only. you are requested to post your comment that which broker's application for intraday RT terminal works well with slow dial up/gprs connection.
thanx in advance
santosh
Really sorry to hear that! As one possibility, I would have recommended Geojit's Platinum platform which works for me with a Reliance Netconnect @ 1xCDMA as I am also in "rural". But Geojit has announced that they will be replacing this platform with a new, "improved" FLIP which requires :mad: 256 kbps, preferably 512 kbps. and .NET version 2 :annoyed:.