Octopus Day Trading Method

suri112000

we need a red bar followed by a green bar which closes above the high of red bar. If the green bar does not close above the red bar, we need another green bar which closes above the previous bar.

sumosanammain

The potential movement after the trigger seems limited. What is your advise for stops and targets?

The logic seems to be in place, that we are looking for a buy in KPL, waiting for some kind of dip, and buying once the dip shows exhaustion.

By the way, am posting after about 3 years, so may be a bit rusty, so please excuse any mistakes :)

suri112000

The potential movement after the trigger seems limited. What is your advise for stops and targets?

The logic seems to be in place, that we are looking for a buy in KPL, waiting for some kind of dip, and buying once the dip shows exhaustion.

By the way, am posting after about 3 years, so may be a bit rusty, so please excuse any mistakes :)
You are nice. Why should I find fault with you?

KPL Swing is used to understand how a buy or short setup looks like. When the second phase is introduced, the potential will look good.

As my experience goes, we can find good spots to place our stops. But, the fixed targets are difficult to place in Intraday plays. Usually I eject out the trade when MTM crosses Rs.2000 profit. Also I donot hesitate to close the trade when price does not make a move. You should be alert enough to spot momentum weakening and that saves you from profit turning into losses. RR does not work in our favour in Intraday because of time constraints and extreme volatility.

I will try my level best to guide the traders to be profitable finally.

suri112000

Before I start phase II, I request you all to download video file in the following link and be ready. Experienced traders would easily grasp the idea. However, I will make a series of explanations in this regard.
link is removed........................

The drive is overloaded, so I will remove it from google drive as you confirm with me that you have downloaded.

Last edited:

suri112000

ok guys..... I have given you one video and one jpg.

When the indicator flips, we have a new upperline or a new lowerline.

We already know how a buy setup or sell setup look like. As per KPL Swing, we have a buy or sell signal when ever the indicator flips.

But now, we are no more using KPL Swing, we are using the indicator shown in Video.

Now, we have a buy setup, whenever we find a candle which closes above upperline. A sell setup whenever a candle closes below lowerline. The pattern discussed in KPL Swing is still valid.