Thanks for the update.

I get the error:

Run-Time error '13' :
Type mismatch

My Os is win xp pro

Thanks for your time.

murthymsr

SAME HERE....ME TOO GETTING ERROR 13 :(
BY THE WAY THANKS A LOT FOR SUCH A GREAT UTILITY...:thumb: I WAS ABLE TO GET THE TICKER DATA.... WAITING FOR BHAVCOPY TO BE FUNCTIONAL....:eek:

murthymsr

Hello Guys,
I forgot to add one dll file in the last download the dll file with the exe and the ini file exceed 100kb upload limit.
so I will now upload the program on www dot 4shared dot com.
The link is :
http://www.4shared.com/file/170909019/f39b2aed/SimpleNSEDownloader_12Dec2009.html
Let the dll file stay in the program files directory when you use my program.
Thanks, Preston, it works now.

You may edit your first post in this thread to add this new download link now and whenever an update is made so that users may have less difficulty in locating the latest link.

Only the last line of the message window is displayed without the scroll bar. Also if the message text can be copied onto clipboard, it helps in pasting into the forum while seeking support.

I understand that you are going to add the BSE historical indices soon. May I request to provide another option to include BSE indices also just like the NSE Indices to the EQBhav.

This software is wonderful because:

It does not need installation.
It makes no changes to the registry.
It can be run from a pen drive and is portable.

Thanks for your time and support.

murthymsr

Last edited:

murthymsr

from where i can download your vb application nse downloader
You may download from the 4 s h a r e d link provided by preston just a few posts before yours.

murthymsr

Hello Guys,
I have added a new feature to the program, its something that I've been asked in many posts...
Now you can download the Deliverable Position Percent and add it to the Bhavcopy.:) Enjoy!!
Please let me know if its working properly, incase you discover a bug let me know.
Regards,
Preston

The Link is....
http://www.4shared.com/file/170909019/f39b2aed/SimpleNSEDownloader_28Dec2009.html
Hello,
From bottom of my heart, u r really really a good person. GOOD BLESS U.

Thanks & regards
susobhan