NSE - Paathshaala

When I submit the order, Nothing shows up in my Position book or Order book. Only it gives order number and OK button.

The corpus amount is also not getting reduced.

This happens for both CNC equity and NRML OPTSTK.

I dont know what to do? Is this some kind of error or missing plugin etc.,

When I submit the order, Nothing shows up in my Position book or Order book. Only it gives order number and OK button.

The corpus amount is also not getting reduced.

This happens for both CNC equity and NRML OPTSTK.

I dont know what to do? Is this some kind of error or missing plugin etc.,
I am also facing the same problem. I think demo trading is not active anymore.

Hi , Pathshaala is not working. As recommended, I tried icic virtual. Works fine. But I really need help to understand. I bought some but not showing up anywhere. Apnivest11 , can you pl guide where I should look for?

Hi , Pathshaala is not working. As recommended, I tried icic virtual. Works fine. But I really need help to understand. I bought some but not showing up anywhere. Apnivest11 , can you pl guide where I should look for?
If it is executed, it will be available in Order book and Trade book. Check the Dates what you provided.

Tried to attach the image but not able to do.

Re: NSE - Paathshaala - Placing Order

I can place order only Market hours. I tried to place order at non-market hours and got error.

I placed order for Arvind - 360 Qty - for 71.50 - it has been executed

Now, In the position type combo, "Intra-Day" and "Carry Forward" options are there...

When i select Intra-day - it displays what i ordered.
When i select "Carry Forward" it doubles the qty/amount.

Senior member can any one explain this...
Hi,

Even i have faced this issue. Carry forward trades behave awkwardly.. pls reply...If carry forward trades are sold next day... then sell entry is formed in Intra day. and if bought the same in intraday to nullify... again it creates a buy entry in carry forward.:mad: