NSE - Paathshaala

Dear Apinvest11,
I have been trying to register myself for NSE Paathshaala for the last 2 days. Even though
I filled all columns, there was no reply. I pressed "register" button 3 or 4 times, checked
all columns again and again.
Is this demo trading platform working properly? Are they taking new registrations? Are you facing any problems?
Thanks in advance

Dear Apinvest11,
I have been trying to register myself for NSE Paathshaala for the last 2 days. Even though
I filled all columns, there was no reply. I pressed "register" button 3 or 4 times, checked
all columns again and again.
Is this demo trading platform working properly? Are they taking new registrations? Are you facing any problems?
Thanks in advance
It works fantastic. Try it while using Internet Explorer; other browsers gives problems. Else, try from a different computer.

Dear amlearning,
Thank you very much. I was able to register myself. Thanks once again.

gvprasad
Hi amlearning, gvprasad,

Due to work load not able to log in last week.

If anyone know to place SL-Limit Sell order, can you please explain, it is not working for me . What I am doing is;

Current Market Price is Rs.70
If the price goes down to 65 then sell it to 64.90

when i place, it gives error.

Another issue is :
I am not able to see my order book ie what are the orders already executed... I sent one mail to NSE and waiting for their reply around 7 days.

Thanks in advance

i have been doing mock trading on nse pathshala... its really great to learn.
i just wanna know, why cant i buy stocks during pre-open session. the platform accepts bids only after 9.15.
can anyone explain..