NSE has launched Cross Currency pairs like EURUSD etc.

motilal oswal provides .. but the volume is very less compared to usdinr futures and the spread is generally 2 Pips on EURUSD + commission and taxes might come to more than 3 pips in trading costs alone..
and spread on usdjpy is 4-5 pips , so almost not tradable intraday
Is it in India? With legal work?

motilal oswal provides .. but the volume is very less compared to usdinr futures and the spread is generally 2 Pips on EURUSD + commission and taxes might come to more than 3 pips in trading costs alone..
and spread on usdjpy is 4-5 pips , so almost not tradable intraday
OMG, Some ECN Brokers are offering 0.2 pip spread with few commission , in india we need to wait some years for this

Is it in India? With legal work?
Stay Away from them, Due to low liquidity, anything may happen, i have lot of examples to show the consequences of low liquidity, There are many British and Australian regulated brokers around here, Find one who suitable for your trading, Last 4 years i have been trading without any hassles, Leave your search for finding a indian broker to trade with International Fx markets

OMG, Some ECN Brokers are offering 0.2 pip spread with few commission , in india we need to wait some years for this
RBI and SEBI should stop mothering retail investors , I think everyone is smart enough to understand their risk .. instead of a blanket ban on Forex , atleast allow XYZ amount per year or have some regulation .. its silly having a ban on trading forex .

Forex futures & options is already legal in India because it is regulated and monitored by SEBI & RBI respectively. Spot forex (24x7 forex) is basically over-the-counter & decentralized in nature so unlikely to be considered legal in India.

Besides, with FX futures trading, information about liquidity, volume and pricing is consistent across brokers and trading terminals. With spot forex, price and volume are what the market maker says they are. So, unless you've got a STP or ECN broker, the chances of a bucket shop broker taking the other side of the trade is high in unregulated spot forex.

Dear NJ78,
Can u please put some light on ( How the broker dealer etc become counter party in SPOT FOREX)) accualy I am confused because of various small lot size they provide to retail Trader mini micro etc like 1000 , 10000 $ . but the IB spot mkt have min lot size
100000 $ so do they hedge or save themself
please reply thanks