NSE chart for a particular day

Hi Friends,

I am new to the charting techniques. I am trying to find a site which gives me chart for a particular day. For example, I need NSE graph/chart as on 19/12/2008 (only for this date). Kindly let me know, thanks in advance.

Regards,
Gtrader.

AW10

You might be able to find free intraday historical data on the net. On traderji someone has shared the link to ********** file sometime back.. (sorry don't remember the thread now)
you can use MS-Excel charting to see atleast candlestick charts. If you are looking at various technical indicators then this workaround will not help.

Dude,

Even i was trying to find the same thing.. There is no way to find NSE charts for a particular day.. What you can do at maximu is save NSE charts everyday. I have been doing this and now i have at least 30 intraday charts of different dates.. May be you can also start the same

Dude,

Even i was trying to find the same thing.. There is no way to find NSE charts for a particular day.. What you can do at maximu is save NSE charts everyday. I have been doing this and now i have at least 30 intraday charts of different dates.. May be you can also start the same
Bro exactly I am also searching chart for day Wise but not got it. Do you know any place where I find it or can you share your saved chart with me.

VJAY

Asked question in 2008 and till now its going on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D