NSE Cash Market data from inception

sr114

Uploading NSE Cash Market data from inception to 15th July 2011.
Most of the data are split and bonus adjusted.
Data are in Metastock format.

Scrips having close less than or equal to Rs. 20 have been excluded (with some exception.)

Daily updation done thru Hemen's getbhavcopy.

Hope that it will be beneficial to the members.

download link http://www.ziddu.com/download/15711647/nsecashupdated15072011.rar.html

thanx n happy trading.

sr114

sr114

actually the files are in metastock format. so lot of file will appear. try to use the data with metastock. amibroker can also use the data.

thanx
sr114

kaly422000

actually the files are in metastock format. so lot of file will appear. try to use the data with metastock. amibroker can also use the data.

thanx
sr114
any way ur data is very good, i resolved the matter as i extract in the same folder which i created before dnload the rar file. and then delete the rar file from that folder.
but as i have installed meta 8 pro ,some times msg comes as this data is not suitable for this version(meta 8)
any way how u adjust the split in titan , which is splited in a ratio of 20:1.
hope u will do for nse future and bse next time matching with getbhavcopy

sr114

any way ur data is very good, i resolved the matter as i extract in the same folder which i created before dnload the rar file. and then delete the rar file from that folder.
but as i have installed meta 8 pro ,some times msg comes as this data is not suitable for this version(meta 8)
any way how u adjust the split in titan , which is splited in a ratio of 20:1.
hope u will do for nse future and bse next time matching with getbhavcopy
the ms version is 10.1. all the quotes r adjusted as required. in future it will be adjusted. thanx for ur query

thanx n happy tradin
sr114

Last edited:

sr114

Hi
uploading the eod data of nse cash and fno updated to 27/11/2011 along with mcx and currencies data.

hope that it will be beneficial to you all there

regards
Subratta(sr114)

Last edited:

sr114

Hi
uploading the eod data of nse cash and fno updated to 27/11/2011 along with mcx and currencies data.

hope that it will be beneficial to you all there

regards
Subratta(sr114)
the updated files are in the 4shared sites and to go to the link just follow the earlier link of 4shared and go to MyFolder.

regards
sr114

thanks a lot sir for the data. i was also having the data but it was totally messed up.....

i have updated the data but i am not able to update nse nifty as it is not available in eod file download by me from nse. kindly let me know how to update the same....