NSE Amibroker Database 5 yrs with self update

Relish

Awesome I got latest update Thank's

Can you please update May month data.... So I can make it complete since only 15 days back only... Is it possible to get EOD data for last 5 yrs... Thank's

Last edited:
have to rename xxxx to NSE:xxxx in notepad then it updates .
NSE was added as google stopped updating few stock so NSe needed to be added in prefix
Sir
I have the updated TICK data in one computer (having few ticker with NSE:XXX name) which i want to EXPORT the 15min data into ASCII file so i can copy text files and import it in the other computer. Can you please guide what I need to do
warm regards-RB

Hi @OneThatGotAway ,

I have been using your database from almost an year and it has been working awesome. I bought a new laptop couple of days back, and did all the configuration as earlier. Now, what I saw is after update of database its skipping the update between 4th July to 22nd July. Please refer my screenshot for reference.
Is it due to the reason that Amiquotes updates for last 15 days ? Refer highlighted Screenshot ? Is there a way to correct this Issue ? do you have new set of database to be released for this month ? I guess that would help rectify this Issue .

Please help what can be done from our end ?

P.S. - I tried re-downloading the database and using new database atleast 4-5 time, but I face the same Issue always.

1DB.jpg
1AQ.jpg

Regards,
Adi.

OneThatGotAway

Gald to know you use database :)
@
punam.fintrade
You need to put 5 min instead of 1 min Interval (intraday) needs to be 5 min then it will auto update data

Alright i have updated database till 24/07/2018 .
You can re download database from google drive and all be fine

i do update database every 45 days/ on expiry ..

Best period to download database is on every 1st of month that way u get proper updated database

Last edited:
Gald to know you use database :)
@
punam.fintrade
You need to put 5 min instead of 1 min Interval (intraday) needs to be 5 min then it will auto update data

Alright i have updated database till 24/07/2018 .
You can re download database from google drive and all be fine

i do update database every 45 days/ on expiry ..

Best period to download database is on every 1st of month that way u get proper updated database
Sir

Is there some problem in AMIQUOTE for last 2-3 days. Unable to download REALTIME Live data during market hours. Some scrips are shown as Data not found. And after filling / not found few symbols, AMIQUOTE shuts down automatically.

Can some please help to resolve the issue.

Warm Regards-RB

OneThatGotAway

Google seems to change format again

so in next amiquote version 3.31 fix can be expected ...

nothing to worry i am just waiting for amibroker to release new version of amiquote.
even amiquote version 3.30 is not working at moment

for those who want to try
http://rgho.st/7LCQCgXzr
thats amiquote 3.3 i made yesterday

Last edited: