nraja5 introduction

nraja5

Hello everybody at traderji
I am Niraj and discovered the forum while googling some doubts on trading and i found it to be very informative and I am here.:)
I am looking for support from all my seniors & Trading gurus around hereand my sincere gratitude to them from bottom of my heart.
I would like to know about technical analysis and its various aspects especially to read differnt chart patterns and methodologies to become successful trader and i am ready to put effot to any extent to learn this..So experts..Please help me outI came to know that there are free softwares available which plots charts both eod as well as intraday charts.could you please help me out to get those software? One more thing what i would like to know is the free charting tools so that i can upload the real time data to the software..If anyone is using AMIBROKER please help me out in getting that.I want to become a aggressive intraday player and hope that all my seniors and trading guru help me out in achieving that.:)
one thing that I would like to add it would be better if anyone who go thoroughly to this forum can compile the whole lot of teaching of our trading and seniors guru at one place and update it regularly with their inputs so that newbie like us comprehend and understand it better in finding them in one place. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Introductions 2
lrahirwar Welcome 1
marcthomas Introductions 2
D Algo & Automated Trading 0
D Introductions 1