NOW to Excel - OHLC data

Hi friends,

My broker is offering me NSE NOW platform for trading. He gave me a demo and also showed me to transfer online data to excel. I am looking for getting this data from NOW to excel in OHLC format. Can anyone help?

Also I couldn't see how to transfer online Nifty index data to excel. Any help will be appreciable.

Reki

Biswajit Das

hi friends,

my broker is offering me nse now platform for trading. He gave me a demo and also showed me to transfer online data to excel. I am looking for getting this data from now to excel in ohlc format. Can anyone help?

Also i couldn't see how to transfer online nifty index data to excel. Any help will be appreciable.

Reki
yaar, u just started ur online trading, now u expend ur some more times with it and then present ur some questions. It seems u r much hurry...............

Hi Biswajit, I have been trading since last 3 years, but mostly on weekly basis. It is only that now I have moved to another broker who is offering NOW for trading. More so, I am at home now a days so can do some intraday trades as well and hence my query.

Reki

Biswajit Das

Do the following step:
1. register with NEST PLUS (see top of ur market watch), it is free.
2. right click on ur scrip-click on-plug in commands-select –plus chart, now login with ur registered Id
3 on ur keyboard press shift+P, chart will be opened on ur screen below, now u press ctrl+D, ctrl+A, ctrl+C
4. open blank excel sheet and press ctrl+V
Now ur problem is solved, u will get 1 min data of last 10 trading days on ur excel.
:clap::clap::clap:

praveen98

Hi friends,

My broker is offering me NSE NOW platform for trading. He gave me a demo and also showed me to transfer online data to excel. I am looking for getting this data from NOW to excel in OHLC format. Can anyone help?

Also I couldn't see how to transfer online Nifty index data to excel. Any help will be appreciable.

Reki
Hi Reki,
I don't know how to transfer data(OHLC) in real time, but if you want it do manually ...you can follow the following steps.
1. In NOW go to-> Market->Hourly statistics-> you can select drop down boxes and the required instrument-> refresh-> Then right click on the sheet-> select write to excel
All the best,
praveen

Hi Manish,

I appreciate your reply. But this was not my query. Actually I am looking for "OHLC" data table on a real time basis and that too linked with Excel.

Thanks.
Vishal

manishchan

Hi Manish,

I appreciate your reply. But this was not my query. Actually I am looking for "OHLC" data table on a real time basis and that too linked with Excel.

Thanks.
Vishal
dtz what I showed Vishal :)

Once you link the script to your excel, excel will show you the realtime OHLC data (just make sure you have OHLC column in the market watch.. in live C is nothing but CMP) during live market. In case you want to store the data lez say every minute and make table out of it.. just use a VBA query.. google it out. you should be able to find the querry..