Noob's Option Journey

Had a disastrous day yesterday , where my greed engulfed my logic and what could have been a good day with 5k profit ended with 31K loss. Another lesson learnt , in trading the profit is only counted when you transfer the money to your bank account.
Today was a moderate day as I had learnt from yesterday and kept very strict stpl in all the trades taken but was not able to do much trading as had some work in office.

Capital employed : 50K (Initial)
Aim 1: 25K profit by 31st Jan 2018
Actual Profit/Loss : 33644-24600=9K

TIA.

Another bad day for me , it is becoming very difficult to do intraday trade and do the official work. One has to keep any eye on every movement if doing intraday.

Actual Profit/Loss : 9K-8K = 1K
Edit : for the first time traded on a broker's call (5 paisa) shorted 1 lot of Havells and booked 2k profit in that.

TIA.

Last edited:
Today took an off from office so that I can concentrate on my intraday trading and was successful in most of the trades.
narrow stoploss and few trades helped me in having a profitable trade . Only traded in 3 stocks with BOI and ICICI contributing a major profit.

Actual Profit/Loss : 1K + 30K= 31K

After learning from my previous mistakes I have withdrawn 25 K which was my first aim and now will be aiming for 1 Lakh by 31st Jan 2018.

TIA

Another good day for me but started on a wrong note , took a news based trade on TCS future as it has received a big order but ended in loss of 4k in this so another lesson learnt news based trade is very risky.
Traded most of the trades in BOI and ICICI and ended the day with 50K profit. I still think that I am taking too many trades (16 in total today ) will take some time to implement the philosophy of letting your winners run and cutting your losses quick.

Aim 1: 25K profit by 31st Jan 2018 ( achieved and 25 K withdrawn)
Aim 2 : 100K profit by 31st Jan 2018
Actual Profit/Loss : 31K+50K = 81K

TIA

Hi Guys,

I was away from trading due to some personal issues but will be back from April and will start a new journey.
This time the aim is a little ambitious and hope to achieve it like the last time.
Unlike using supertrend like the last time this time will be using a new system which I am learning currently , it produces less trading signals but the failure rate is less.
Will be using both stocks F&O and commodity Futures this time by placing equal amounts for both.

Capital employed : 15K (Initial 7.5K each for stocks and commodity)
AIM 1 : 25K profit by 30th April
AIM 2 : 50K profit by 31st May

TIA

Hi Guys,

I was away from trading due to some personal issues but will be back from April and will start a new journey.
This time the aim is a little ambitious and hope to achieve it like the last time.
Unlike using supertrend like the last time this time will be using a new system which I am learning currently , it produces less trading signals but the failure rate is less.
Will be using both stocks F&O and commodity Futures this time by placing equal amounts for both.

Capital employed : 15K (Initial 7.5K each for stocks and commodity)
AIM 1 : 25K profit by 30th April
AIM 2 : 50K profit by 31st May

TIA
Good luck !!