Night trading job

balab

Hello
I'm looking for a night-time trader, someone who can trade my account in forex and US equities+options during the USA session (IST 7pm to morning 8am). Ideally someone with decent amount minimum 2-3 years trading experience who can follow trading instructions. Newbies please avoid, this requires someone who knows trading quite well, option market and forex is not for newbies. All details will be given during phone discussion. Monthly fixed salary will be paid (15k nego). This is a serious offer so please message only if you intend to join.

Interested, please PM me.
Thanks

Hi,
By chance still open this position, i am ready. i traded indian equity+option, Forex. 2-3 years experience.

Actually i am applying this position to learn from good teacher.

balab

Position is open again (need one more person). Please let me know if you are interested. US session work (nights IST) trading options, binary options and forex. Serious people only kindly respond if you are interested in working hard and with dedication. I am putting real money on the line, live portfolios. You need to know basic trading with about 2 yrs experience (no newbies please). Everything else will be provided.

Last edited:
Position is open again (need one more person). Please let me know if you are interested. US session work (nights IST) trading options, binary options and forex. Serious people only kindly respond if you are interested in working hard and with dedication. I am putting real money on the line, live portfolios. You need to know basic trading with about 2 yrs experience (no newbies please). Everything else will be provided.

Myself B.Com(First class), CA-Inter,
I am vry much interested and at same time badly in need as well (Because of propoaed SEBI rules for individual traders)
&
do have trading expiremce in INDIAN derivatives for more than 4 years including options
M vry much intetestef to build in this area only i.e financial markets

Attachments

1)i do have trading expirence in INDIAN derivatives for more than 4 years including options

2)Myself B.Com(First class), CA-Inter,
Do have private certifications as well both for TECHNICAL ANALYSIS AND OPTIONS TRADING

3)I am vry much interested and at same time badly in need as well (Because of propoaed SEBI rules for individual traders)

Attachments

Hello
I'm looking for a night-time trader, someone who can trade my account in forex and US equities+options during the USA session (IST 7pm to morning 8am). Ideally someone with decent amount minimum 2-3 years trading experience who can follow trading instructions. Newbies please avoid, this requires someone who knows trading quite well, option market and forex is not for newbies. All details will be given during phone discussion. Monthly fixed salary will be paid (15k nego). This is a serious offer so please message only if you intend to join.

Interested, please PM me.
Thanks
dude .. 2-4 years on the market is NOTHING ... this is a guaranteed balance drain ... to trade as in the photo you need to learn to trade for 10-15 years ...

Attachments