Nifty Swing & Intra Trades

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Tuna, surprised how you mange work and market:confused:
good to see your posts and your plan:)
Thanks !! Yes it is difficult. But I dont take these frequent intra calls like past few days. It depends if I have bandwidth and on the situation at client side. I might be taking no Intra in month of Nov-Dec or very less as my new assignment will start. Only positional calls then and simply manage SL/TSL once at 9-15 then every hour till 3-30. Does not take much time and frankly more easy to perform for me.

Active (Screenbased) trading more after office hours in Crude after I reach home. Now that is also becoming difficult these days as my kid is growing up :) and needs my time. Let see how long I can carry on.

Tuna

Just finished the analysis of the 3 intra trades performed today (3 min TF, NF Nov Series)

1. Trade 1 (NF Short as per Plan 1) : Entry could have been better (around 9:39), but will execuse me as it was ok otherwise. Mistake was, should have booked some part profit at 11:51 (price rejection with such long trail was first indication of reversal). Could have nailed few extra pips.

Trailing of SL was Ok.

Trade 2 (Option) : Yielded the max profit for the day, but was the one which made me too inflexible with the negative bias, missed all possible sign of reversals, including such back to back high volume bullish candles in second session. Should not have taken this trade. Vijay Bro was right to point the mistake.

Trade 3: Was a low risk trade (kept small SL), but was actually Ok and did gave a chance book a handsome 30 odd points, did not trail, was adament that market will breach the 8584-8578 zone agan with success. A timely TSL would have gave at least 18-20 points out this 30.

So in a way lost a good 40 odd points just because of starting the day with a bias (sometime ok, to plan), but holding too tight to that mindset.

Forgot that Market is always right. Anyways, did not came back empty handed, but will count this day on my scorecard as a failure.

On positional trade, still open. Would agree, was not a best entry, considering such big rejection at lower level with overwhelming supply. Must be driven by the receny of losing out big profits under my nose and wanted to settle score too soon.

Anyways will manage it tomorrow. Dont see a big gap up yet. Might get a lucky escape.

Good Night folks, See you tomorrow.

Last edited:

Tuna

Good Morning Ledgs,
Not very sure about todays trend. SGX showing gap down, pre-market otherwise. Will manage my position (open one) till sometime. Once IR is established, shall go scalping (no more lazyass Intra today).

My levels are Resistence at 8623 to 8640, 8665 @ Spot. Lower level Support 8584-8678.

Good Luck and Happy Trading.

Tuna

Before closing the ledger:

Positonal Trade # 3

Short @ 8639.05 (Nov Fut)
Size = Positional

SL @ Spot 8665

Reason: Reactivation of Plan -3, dont want to shy away.
Yes now finally closing the laptop.

This is closed @ 14 points profit X position size. Will keep the profit counter ticking. The market may go further low, but my entry was not good. Shall consider this as a bad trade with a lucky escape.

Set Counter:
Profitable Trades (> 12 to 250 ) = 5
Losing Trade (> -8) = 1
Scratch ( 8 to - 8) = 2

Last edited:

Tuna

Positonal Trade # 4

Long @ 8670 (Nov Fut)
Size = Positional

SL @ Spot 8610

Reason: Breach of 8623-8640 zone with high volume.

Tuna

Good Morning Ledgs,
Not very sure about todays trend. SGX showing gap down, pre-market otherwise. Will manage my position (open one) till sometime. Once IR is established, shall go scalping (no more lazyass Intra today).

My levels are Resistence at 8623 to 8640, 8665 @ Spot. Lower level Support 8584-8678.

Good Luck and Happy Trading.
Missed a great scalping opportunity here. Was in middle of something. Hope some of you made it. Bounced perfectly from this level

Tuna

Positonal Trade # 4

Long @ 8670 (Nov Fut)
Size = Positional

SL @ Spot 8610

Reason: Breach of 8623-8640 zone with high volume.
TSL Revised upwords to NF level 8630. Follow up missing from Bulls. Not looking good.

Tuna

TSL Revised upwords to NF level 8630. Follow up missing from Bulls. Not looking good.
Booked 20 point loss here. Sold at 8650. So much struggle to cross this range of 8623-8640, can not breach 8665 @ Spot. It needs to go down to get some more shorts in the system and take later the SLs to go up. Some other day may be.

Set Counter:
Profitable Trades (> 12 to 250 ) = 5
Losing Trade (> -8) = 2
Scratch ( 8 to - 8) = 2

Last edited:

Tuna

Booked 20 point loss here. Sold at 8650. So much struggle to cross this range of 8623-8640, can not breach 8665 @ Spot. It needs to go down to get some more shorts in the system and take later the SLs to go up. Some other day may be.
Errrr..............:p Whacked Left - Right - Center.