Nifty Strategy for Week (18 Feb - 22 Feb)

Dude....market cant cross 5200-5300 range...on the expiry day it will be below 5300....forget 5600 levels...and for march i will let u knw..very shortly....

Its my personal opinion..i respect your analysis...but lets c..wat happens...

The markets have formed a head and shoulders pattern..and we are just at the middle of the completion of right shoulder...so lets c..wat happens..im definitely bearish...

Dude....market cant cross 5200-5300 range...on the expiry day it will be below 5300....forget 5600 levels...and for march i will let u knw..very shortly....

Its my personal opinion..i respect your analysis...but lets c..wat happens...
Its your money do what you want to do with it. If you think markets are Bearish because of US Industry Setback, dude thats over now, The Dow is trading in 4E indicating worst is over, ok it will take time for them to come back, but our markets and industry is hitting yet again 8.8% GDP, its definitely a folly to think we are still in Bearish waters. Rest its your money do as you like. I just want all people to benefit and not lose SHORTING, after all there is no trend and nothing is definite, and people who lose most are those that think that Markets either keep going up or keep going down.:rolleyes:

Guyz if the market opens up today and stays below 5220-5230....use it as an opportunity to short the market...
We had a massive short buildup in the Mar series yesterday..and they wnt get covered up so easily.....
IF nifty stays below 5230..i will be on the sell side....and i dnt believe tht 5300 will be broken on the upside....

HI All,

As i wrote on 18th Feb....

My target of 4500 has been achieved....i Feel...we will get a small bounce here in few days....This is a no trading zone..if market breaks this 4400-4500 range...again remain on the sell side...but b ready to book profits early...

For a long term trade..i would go long and buy a put to hedge myself...

Hi All....

I am back to this forum after a while...As u can see...i had given a serious short call way back in Feb...but i suppose no one respected my analysis...But thts of no issue...
I am not here to prove anything....
I just wanted to share my analysis..I hope ppl in the market are intelligent enough to decide what they want to do.

I believe people in the Indian Market are having a short term memory effect....
They have always seen market rising after every fall..so i think they have developed a strategy of catching a falling knife....Dont ever do tht...
As we all can see...ppl have realised that its a bear phase...and thts when only market again crushes them by rising...
When general public realises tht its a bear trend the market will definitely punish them with a short term rally...

Just to summarize...I expect the markets to bounce a bit till 4350 levels...with a extreme range of 4545..which the market wont break under any circumstances..Pefer going short after 4350...or near 4350...and remain short till we are under 4545...If tht is broken on the upside..clear short and wait and watch..dnt worry..it wnt happen so easily...

Till then..Cheers..