Nifty options trading: for small traders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanPickUp

@Madhavareddy1203

Well, what are small option traders and why should any of them think just one second about your calls?

If so, could you please tell your risk reward you are going for or do you have any prove or numbers you can show here from your past traded calls?

Could you please explain the probability of success of any of your calls?

Could you please be more specific about the amount of positions which should be traded according to the statement: Nifty options trading: for small traders.

DanPickUp

ashu1234

@Madhavareddy1203

Well, what are small option traders and why should any of them think just one second about your calls?
He's referring to his fellow trader friends here.
If so, could you please tell your risk reward you are going for or do you have any prove or numbers you can show here from your past traded calls?
1:1
source: 1st post of this thread.
Could you please explain the probability of success of any of your calls?
Its his first debut call.....com'on Dan give him a break.
Could you please be more specific about the amount of positions which should be traded according to the statement: Nifty options trading: for small traders.
Seriously, are you that interested that you initiated the process of position
sizing in a naked put buy call....
DanPickUp[/QUOTE]
Just honest observations above.....

If you are driving Ferrari, that doesn't give you right to drove over people
sleeping on streets...(pun intended for both of you, plz excuse me :D)

This guy who started his thread seriously intended to initiate discussion and
share his views/calls with others, it doesn't matter if he's a pro or not. Its his
way of hyperlinking his threads to other posts so that he can get views and responses about what he's doing(nothing wrong in that).

Let him have his space here, why so much of moral policing. Did he committed any crime here? There are plenty of threads where people are openly soliciting their calls. I hope this forum is meant for open discussions
and not for discouraging people who are genuinely learning and sharing their
views here, howsoever petty they may be.

rh6996

He's referring to his fellow trader friends here.

1:1
source: 1st post of this thread.

Its his first debut call.....com'on Dan give him a break.

Seriously, are you that interested that you initiated the process of position
sizing in a naked put buy call....
DanPickUp
Just honest observations above.....

If you are driving Ferrari, that doesn't give you right to drove over people
sleeping on streets...(pun intended for both of you, plz excuse me :D)

This guy who started his thread seriously intended to initiate discussion and
share his views/calls with others, it doesn't matter if he's a pro or not. Its his
way of hyperlinking his threads to other posts so that he can get views and responses about what he's doing(nothing wrong in that).

Let him have his space here, why so much of moral policing. Did he committed any crime here? There are plenty of threads where people are openly soliciting their calls. I hope this forum is meant for open discussions
and not for discouraging people who are genuinely learning and sharing their
views here, howsoever petty they may be.[/QUOTE]
Two wrongs dont make a right ! Moreover where is the quotient of learning here !! Maybe learn "how to give Option Calls' !
Will not post further here, and you need not respond to this Post but reading your Long sermon couldnt resist myself ! Sorry if it seems offending.

Hi VGm to all,

i dont want abuse anyone .. and i m not going to promote any company or product. Plz dont misundertsnad me. Just i want share my trades here. but in options. im trading in futures. here im giving only niftycalls.

i dont want abuse any one. but i hate who discourage in first aattempt. just observe my caalls. if u satisfied then only follow. If anyone hurt im very sorry. Plz watch my calls.

thanks to all who support me.

Hi im following SWRC method to generate calls.

After complete reaserch ( after loss ) i have found there is no afl or sw which give minimum 40% succes ( if we check 20 traades minimum). and all are saying 99%.. or above 90%. i wasted my 2 yrs on afls and sws.... waste waste....

finally one guy who reaserched in stock market he gave SWRC method.

I hope u satisfy with my 70% success. im ready to give calls here.

no promotion.. no product. if u all satisfy with my calls i will post startegy here also... but plzz obseerve my calls for 20 days..

Status
Not open for further replies.