• To trade in Cash market

Votes: 13 8.4%
  • Overall trading has improved with OAT

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Understanding of Options has improved with OAT

Votes: 57 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TP Bhai enable macros and changed the Excel Security to trust the file. That's why you're getting #### type errors.
I am not getting any chart in OI, CHGOI, PRICE sheet :annoyed:,though macro is enabled , refresh time set to 30 !!please guide to solve ,,,this excel is really helpful to option trader :thumb:too much depend on it but now for me it is not working, without this excel may take wrong trade !!:(

dreammerchant

I am not getting any chart in OI, CHGOI, PRICE sheet :annoyed:,though macro is enabled , refresh time set to 30 !!please guide to solve ,,,this excel is really helpful to option trader :thumb:too much depend on it but now for me it is not working, without this excel may take wrong trade !!:(
U have to change the link in the connection settings sir, update it with latest expiry from nse site

DM

travi

DM bhai I have done all for "OAT for All symbols (using VBA Code)"
but still not getting the bar...:annoyed: Data sheet is receiving data but not reflected in OI, CHGOI, PRICE sheet..
Post a screenshot, is the tool reflecting Futures Data?

Relish

we need to change date of expiry since 26 jan is holiday but not able to see where should we change? May it solve problem.