nifty option trades by a novice trader

Hello all. i want to start a thread on nifty options. i'm new to trading. and here in traderji i have learnt a lot of things over tech analysis and strategies from the threads of saint ,SH, and many more. now finally i have decided to start trading on nifty based on the strategies i have learnt here. i work in a bank so it is not possible for me to do day trading and all of my trades are based on EOD charts only. i have decided to use SH 315 strategy to buy calls and puts. i'll implement stradle and strangle strategies and my trading capital will be 20k. i'll buy 2 lots of calls and 2 lots of puts so that i get my brokerage charges with small price moments and will post here on what basis i bought particular call and put , i trade with zerodha.. i request seniors and fellow traders here in traderji to point out my mistakes and post their views on my system. thank you so much.

How's the experience on Zerodha about back testing and semi automated indications based on the algorithm? I will be opening my account with them in couple of days time !

As markets are going to open flat and global markets are also flat i have decided to buy 2 lots of 8100PE and 2 lots of 8400CE at opening. lets see how it goes...and will hold on to them untill any big move happens in next few days. mostly bearish.
decided not to buy anything as market is trading in very narrow range AND IT WILL MAKE ME LOSE premium on both the put & call.. waiting for a range breakout