NIFTY: Let us do somthing different togather

Hello Guys and Gurus,
I have just become a member in Traderji but I am not new,
I am familiar with this great forum since last 2 years,

My Personal :

=> I have started trading in stock market in 2009 with so called "TIPSTER" because I have no idea about any kind of analysis, and result was......as all you know : I have lost around 30000 Rs within 7 to 8 months from trading and investing in cash market, then I have decided to trade in FNO but after 3 to 4 months result was same from the so called big "TIPSTER", I have lost around 25000 Rs

=> Then I realized that I have to learn something and journey was began, spending number of hours - surfing internet - finding number of books and reading - attending seminars - study about various indicators - Gann - fibonacci - camarilla - getting software like Metastock,Amibroker,advancedget,dynamictrader,etc. - getting and updating data - intraday and eod - do trial and error with various systems - various indicators - various formulas - etc. etc. etc.

=> After 3 to 4 years from all of these
Result: No any system or indicator in this world that can give you 100 % confidence to trade without any fear..!!

=> No any tipster or so called analyst or trainer or secret formula holder is ready to show their trading account statement...!!!

=> After all of this Market is still running and thousands of people are playing with thousands of money that means "FEW SMART PEOPLE" are definitely earn from market otherwise Market can not run further.

=> Now question is what to do ?????

=> I have some new ideas but I can not do it alone.

=> I want to learn this ideas with help of you great people from this forum.

Latter I will post these ideas and let us learn something new for trading start from NIFTY

Good by Friends
NiftyNew

Taiki

Good luck bro and welcome to TJ.

Will keep a watch on this thread.. Hope it will be a good learning experience :)