Nifty Intraday Diary.

boarders

Hi Disciplined trader,

can you please post a screen shot of the real time EXCEL sheet of the market watch of NOW platform. As I use RK global Odin and am taking data from same through Excel to Amibroker and dont have NOW and also dont know How or what data it fetches to Excel, hence this request. If I see the NOW to EXCEL sheet data, I can see if I could make an excel sheet which can feed data to your amibroker thus you can save the monthly overhead to GDF for data.

boarders

Also my suggestion re your new system with 3 point stops for options is that please paper trade for few days as the momentum of options price can make lot of hits at 3 rs especially in flat market in realtime thus could be very very risky, invariably backtests may show unrealistic returns

Taiki

good luck bro, Happy Trading :)

Hi Disciplined trader,

can you please post a screen shot of the real time EXCEL sheet of the market watch of NOW platform. As I use RK global Odin and am taking data from same through Excel to Amibroker and dont have NOW and also dont know How or what data it fetches to Excel, hence this request. If I see the NOW to EXCEL sheet data, I can see if I could make an excel sheet which can feed data to your amibroker thus you can save the monthly overhead to GDF for data.
thanks but i have solved excel problem still i will use global data feed. it is expensive but data is so much accurate and fast. it will help me to take trading decision fast. :) . please check below thread regarding fetching data from any platform to amibroker.

http://www.traderji.com/intraday/82...-tiger-google-yahoo-amibroker-fcharts-ms.html

Hi Disciplined trader,

Also my suggestion re your new system with 3 point stops for options is that please paper trade for few days as the momentum of options price can make lot of hits at 3 rs especially in flat market in realtime thus could be very very risky, invariably backtests may show unrealistic returns
thank u but i have solved excel problem. but still i will use global data feed because it is so fast and accurate. it will help to execute my trading system decision fast. please refer data fetch to amibroker from any trading platform.

http://www.traderji.com/intraday/82...-tiger-google-yahoo-amibroker-fcharts-ms.html

regarding to stoploss i will first check this setup for 1 month and will decide whether it can be useful or not. i just stopped trading from my previous setup
for only few days. i will start trading with previous set up from 1-8-13. till i use and check this current setup. :)