NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRORICH

Sir,
I am following your thread with interest. You had not given any recommendataion for 6 and 7 Nov 2007. I hope you would post new recommendation only when SL is hit or NIFTY Breaches either Support or Resistance levels. Am I correct Sir ?
Grorich

nadodav

No. it is continuous process at any time,you are always in trade. In fact, you can take any position on any day anyside and you will be in right side of market after few days. for the sake of understanding and confidence, just paper trade for 1-2 months. i have posted for 6 & 7 nov but by mistake date was not changed and it shows 3 entries for 5th nov.

Vinod

Sir,
I am following your thread with interest. You had not given any recommendataion for 6 and 7 Nov 2007. I hope you would post new recommendation only when SL is hit or NIFTY Breaches either Support or Resistance levels. Am I correct Sir ?
Grorich

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For November 8,

Current position : SHORT (at 5795 on 06/11/2007)

Support : 5742
Resistance : 5848

Nifty Fut Closing at : 5782.40

Profit/(Loss) in current trade : 12.60 (as per closing price)
Net Profit / (Loss) since thread started : -261.40 (-274+12.60)

Hold SHORT positions with SL 5848. If trades above 5848, exit SHORT & go LONG with SL 5742.

Happy Trading

Vinod

nadodav

yes. it is the exact same way. whatever you understood is correct. just watch for some more time & please do not hesitate to raise any of your doubts.

Thanks

Vinod

Vinod,

please don't take it in negative way, does it mean something ?

S/l broken at 5914 (loss of 59 points on short position), took long position, s/l broken at 5795 (loss 119 points on long) (based on sopt)

F:cool:

U

uasish

Vinod,

The spirit of sharing is the Tradition set by our Seniors & you are effectively holding that Torch ,thks ,truly appreciate the gesture.
Somehow missed this Thread earlier.

Asish

kvram

dear vinod sir ,as you are following this trading since long time plz tell us last few months of bull phase say 1000 points in 2weeks our mechanical trading how appreciated sir , now we watch 2 months as u said but due to enthusiastic to know if u want plz thanking you.

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For November 9,

Current position : SHORT (at 5795 on 06/11/2007)

Support : 5676
Resistance : 5792

Nifty Fut Closing at : 5709.20

Profit/(Loss) in current trade : +85.80 (as per closing price)
Net Profit / (Loss) since thread started : -188.20 (-274+85.80)

Hold SHORT positions with SL 5792. If trades above 5792, exit SHORT & go LONG with SL 5676.

I will be on holidays till 21st nov and may not post regularly & will reply all pending queries after 21st.

Wishing you a very Happy Diwali,

Vinod

Hi Vinod,

Thanks for sharing your Nifty Futures mechanical trading model output.

Do you think with appropriate enhancements it may also work for trading options?

Will want to follow your interesting thread going forward.

BTW, would you be able to publish a dry run for the last 1-2 years of all positions taken. This will help in understanding the hit rate for the model. That would also help calculate the ROR based on all positions taken.

Warn regards,

JustNifty

Status
Not open for further replies.