Nifty 2018 - Useless Trades, Useless Thread - Tuna

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
And I was right - the only thing, I did not expect another slide to same level. Bulls are not in mood. Seems next week will be a dull one, mostly CE/PE time-decay ploy - Swing between 600 and 700 before making directional move.

Tuna

Yes I have, open today one at long side at 10676. Mostly will end in loss going by SGX. Anyways, holding as long as I dont get SL hit or exit signal.
Still holding this. Going by setup, unless Trump chachu keeps on rocking the boat, I am expecting a big move anytime, in next 3-4 days. Let see.

Tuna

Hold the yellow and keep on breaking the blue with upsurge of volume - known game, just need some patience. Unless Donald Duck starts 'pack pack pack pack pack up'

Tuna

closed my last open postion witth 88 points. The rally is going out of steam, mostly due to USD-INR spike, and ripple effect of crude. Volume is not supportive as per my setup. Hence out.

Might explore opportunity to short.

Tuna

SGX is flying high, but not sure if my exit was timed bad again. In fact, I added a short at 750, looks like will be roasted tomorrow morning. closing and sustaining about 788 may lead to more upsurge. No point in being stubborn.

Shiv12345

SGX is flying high, but not sure if my exit was timed bad again. In fact, I added a short at 750, looks like will be roasted tomorrow morning. closing and sustaining about 788 may lead to more upsurge. No point in being stubborn.
I feel that it will still be rangebound till Monday.

Tuna

Closed the last trade with 20 point loss.

Tuna

I feel that it will still be rangebound till Monday.
It could not. The churning was going on for long time (switch to hourly). break of 788 was the key, which it failed yesterday with sharp volume drop - and that caught me on wrong foot. Good I was flexible to recognise my mistake and got out (actually reversed at break of 788, got some slippage, its ok). Otherwise, staying short would have been nightmere. Now, unless we come back inside 10788 - 10640 zone, it is an open sky.

Last edited:

Tuna

Deva Deva - uthale re Baba 11000 upad uthale. noto ki barish kar re Baba. Aaj fir se dance bar jane ka paisa mil raha