Nifty 2017

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Again gave away most of it in the hope of making the breakout. The monsters of 50,100,200 DMAs (as discussed on last weekend charts) are the gatekeepers for Bears !!

But on EMA chart daily we have multiple monsters' barrier at 50,200 and finally 100 EMA, expect lots of grinding around this place unless we can Gap up ...

Good Night !!

Only 2 ways outs:

Gap up over those

Go Down hit 8100 & Bounce from the spring board

3rd option - open around 8200+ plus and try take all these EMAs, well anything can happen but to me, this will be most difficult tasks for bulls.

+23 points today.

167 - 23 = 144 more to go for Jan

Keeping space with small steps and will slay the giant when its my day.

Last edited:

Tuna

dear tuna how to get continuous nifty data on zerodha kite ?
Did not understand this query. But let me guess that you are asking for historical data. Well on Weekly, Monthly and Daily they have some limite of historic data. Lower TFs even lower. I never counted exactly how many candles. You can ask on the Zerodha thread.

Tuna

Was a $hit day on Nifty. Could not focus much either, got some +12 points. Just keeping the counter ticking.

Expecting a breakout or down in next 2 days, let see.

50 EMA on daily (Spot) is holding bulls at bay, and immediate support is there on 20 EMA. Unless one side gives up, the market is going nowhere.

Options buyer might get ruined further losing premium every day due to time corrections.

144 - 12 = 132 to go for Jan

3 days winning streak on new year, let see how long it continues.

Was a $hit day on Nifty. Could not focus much either, got some +12 points. Just keeping the counter ticking.

Expecting a breakout or down in next 2 days, let see.

50 EMA on daily (Spot) is holding bulls at bay, and immediate support is there on 20 EMA. Unless one side gives up, the market is going nowhere.

Options buyer might get ruined further losing premium every day due to time corrections.

144 - 12 = 132 to go for Jan

3 days winning streak on new year, let see how long it continues.

Hi Tuna

Can you specify what strategy you used to achieve these on daily basis or may be entry and exit points on charts. That used to help a lot to learn.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuna

Hi Tuna

Can you specify what strategy you used to achieve these on daily basis or may be entry and exit points on charts. That used to help a lot to learn.

Thanks

Whatever I do will be mostly one of the case from the concept I have discussed on the BTS thread. There are few based on purely S & R. Posting chart on daily will clutter this thread again and its time taking as well. So let me keep it weekly.

Tuna

Someone give me rat poison to drink and die. Was thinking of my a$$, violated my system calls thrice, booked a total -25 points loss. If I would have followed my system. I would have got at least 60 odd points.

132 + 25 = 157 to Go for Jan

Tuna

Booked another 18 point loss last Friday. Has been a bad week, not because I gave away most of the profits earned, but because I could not stick to my game plan as per analysis of last weekend. There was no point going long, on last Friday, we were around resistance zone on weekly pivots. Anyways, this kind of day serves as a reminder to me, how far I am from being perfect.

157 + 18 = 175 to Go for Jan

Last edited:

Tuna

Not posting my weekend analysis post today as totally tied up with lots of activities at my end.

Tuna

At the southern part of the globe, accross equator. Watching tropical thunderstorm through the window of 35th floor of my hotel. Missing home. Maybe for the first time, kind of hating travel (the integral part of my job). Not sure if this is a sign of getting old :confused:.

Totally exhausted, no sleep since last 10 hours in flight. Of course no trade today. Looked at the chart just a while back and felt, it was not a bad day to stay away. See you all tomorrow.