Nifty 2017

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Nifty Long at 9744, SL 40 points.

Tuna

Rolled over to Oct Fut @ 9760.
Closed Sep Fut with 20 point loss. Will add to tally later. Not closing though SL Zone was explored once but got rejected.

Tuna

why so confident tuna? Cant price check its bottom again to make double bottom?

Just-Trade
Century hoke wapas Aya. Could not move out in time. Still holding. Not looking good. This is what I hate, we have to take the money out of table fast, but the trade off is, we miss the rally. Timing of the exit is the focul point of trade management.

The reason for the trade -->

Breaking 20, 50 EMA is somewhat ok, but breaking 100 EMA or 200 EMA on D-Chart will need some good intention from the shorts. I am banking on this marked candle. Was right, but todays bounce back did not sustain. I would have ok if it opened and closed at similar price, but going so much up and fakin it is not good. Let see.

Last edited:

Just-Trade

Century hoke wapas Aya. Could not move out in time. Still holding. Not looking good. This is what I hate, we have to take the money out of table fast, but the trade off is, we miss the rally. Timing of the exit is the focul point of trade management.

The reason for the trade -->

Breaking 20, 50 EMA is somewhat ok, but breaking 100 EMA or 200 EMA on D-Chart will need some good intention from the shorts. I am banking on this marked candle. Was right, but todays bounce back did not sustain. I would have ok if it opened and closed at similar price, but going so much up and fakin it is not good. Let see.

by the way yesterday was the closing of previous month expiry and today is the beginning of new expiry. So, how did you sail through 100 points. The second thing I am still having the view that nifty could test its previous bottom again!

Just-Trade

Tuna

Rolled over to Oct Fut @ 9760.
Closed Sep Fut with 20 point loss. Will add to tally later. Not closing though SL Zone was explored once but got rejected.
TSL at 9860, Century to leke hi jayunga if it does like Friday again. Gap filling is done, but buyers are higher than sellers, not good for long (you read it right).

Tuna

by the way yesterday was the closing of previous month expiry and today is the beginning of new expiry. So, how did you sail through 100 points. The second thing I am still having the view that nifty could test its previous bottom again!

Just-Trade
I rolled over my position to Oct, closing Sept Fut before expiry. Same is posted earlier. Wo padlo. Fir bhi confusion hain to let it be there.

Regarding double bottom, possible. I am out anyways. But will not short here.