Nifty 2017

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
I got out because of 30 points Premium, unlikely it will hold if Dow shed tears tonight also. But 9070 spot is the key to watch for on closing basis. Let see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuna

I am expecting a weekly Doji on NF this week, mostly a downward exploration till 8980-9002 level, followed by buying. Not sure 9100 would be defended or not for bulls. But one thing is clear - this is probably the last leg of pullback (if happens) we are going to get, before a sharper move, levels? well let see. 9400 is on radar.

So for expiry week - on Spot

(breakout above 9127 with day closing) - well Bears are getting roasted

(Breakdown on 8984-8980 level with day closing) - There is a massive fluid gap, it will be disastrous for bulls. And I am not talking about 100-200 point downfall here. But if this happens, this will be clear trend reversal in daily terms.

Tuna

Nifty Weekly View starting # 3rd April​

Chop mode between 9133 and 9218 (Spot). BreakDown of 9133, can bring it till 9080. Breakup of 9218 - about 150 points. Let see

john302928

I was expecting that popular answer will be shorts. But I will tell you what I did , both on this single lot thread and my other mutilot one (which I am not posting anymore)

Get the Camarilla Pivot based on last Friday' close. The L4 was around 8140 on Nifty Spot if I am not wrong.

Price failed to breakdown that level and it was a extremely low risk trade for huge lot size and I tool that.

Always remember ( this is my version of using Camarilla) if Price goes above L1 and failed to sustain , it is low risk short and price goes below L4 and fails to sustain it is low risk long. Very good contra on that lower TF.

These are rare but don't miss it.

In case of breakdown of L4 or L1 follow the tradition of going with the trend.

Now check the chart , you will see what I meant and why I had a near perfect entry on Long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Tuna, I would like to understand this camarilla pivot strategy. you had mentioned to take the camarilla pivot based on friday's close, and low risk entry would be when price goes below L4, In which time frame we need to focus if price goes below L4 ? and once we enter what should be our SL and target for this entry. Please enlighten. Thanks

Tuna

Hi Tuna, I would like to understand this camarilla pivot strategy. you had mentioned to take the camarilla pivot based on friday's close, and low risk entry would be when price goes below L4, In which time frame we need to focus if price goes below L4 ? and once we enter what should be our SL and target for this entry. Please enlighten. Thanks
The pivot is mainly for intraday. Breakout of L1 (uppermost) or Breakdown of L4 (lowermost) considered to be a mono-directional trade set for that day. Now the trick I was telling (frequency lower) - in case your primary degree of trend is Bullish and market for a particular day is bearish (3 mins TF you may prefer) and then you see a breach of L4 and immediate rejection with a high volume candle pushing price above L4 - is a low a risk Long entry.

Weekly level can be considered same way , but then you will trading on daily tick, not bothering about intraday noise.

Tuna

Yes, because I have not taken any single lot trade. But will start soon. This month target (200 points) looking bit far. was easy sailing till last month. Let see. Looks like time add this fund to intra as well.

Tuna

Booked my positional long (entry was @ day -1 before MOAB at 9181) 9225 = +44, Fool's system daily was the trigger.

Entry was under pressure due to MOAB dip,, could have entered next day and get 30-40 point extra on single lot as well.

To me more uptrend is left. But wanted to book some. Done !!

Tuna

Nifty +15 point done, I am under little pressure to meet my Z factor for this month on single lot, but not taking any mind less risk. Was long at 9132, got out at 9147.

Tuna

+53 more to this tally, I guess monthly target it done, need to check. 9162 -> 9215