[Newbie]Some basic queries regarding trading

moto143

hello everybody.

Am totally new to trading..Would like to start of my trading soon.I have managed to clear a lot of queries regarding trading from this website but still there are a few which remains unclear.Hope member's out here will throw some light on it.

1) I have taken a Axis bank account with Net banking facility..i will get Trading account as well as Demat account from India bulls...My query is that when i Sell the stock, will the money be immediately credited to my Axis bank account?and also when i buy a stock, will the stock be listed immediately in my Portfolio?

2) I have heared member's over here talking about the Stop loss..the concept of stop loss is a bit confusing to me..For example i buy a share@ rs 100 and i want the share to be automatically sold at rs95 if the share price drops to 95.Is that what you call Stop loss??:confused:

Anyhow, Where do we set Stop loss?? i mean on Trading software or anywhere else?

I would be really glad if member's of this wonderful forum help me out.
thanks in advance.

pkamalesh

hello everybody.

Am totally new to trading..Would like to start of my trading soon.I have managed to clear a lot of queries regarding trading from this website but still there are a few which remains unclear.Hope member's out here will throw some light on it.

1) I have taken a Axis bank account with Net banking facility..i will get Trading account as well as Demat account from India bulls...My query is that when i Sell the stock, will the money be immediately credited to my Axis bank account?and also when i buy a stock, will the stock be listed immediately in my Portfolio?

2) I have heared member's over here talking about the Stop loss..the concept of stop loss is a bit confusing to me..For example i buy a share@ rs 100 and i want the share to be automatically sold at rs95 if the share price drops to 95.Is that what you call Stop loss??:confused:

Anyhow, Where do we set Stop loss?? i mean on Trading software or anywhere else?

I would be really glad if member's of this wonderful forum help me out.
thanks in advance.
Your first Question---> The money wont be transfered to your bank account unless you yourself transfer it from your trading account...

Secondly, Stop loss isnt a software..Its used to protect your position against a limilted risk that you can take per trade..If the trend of the market goes against your trade SL saves you with a little predefined loss setup by you..

praveen taneja

Your first Question---> The money wont be transfered to your bank account unless you yourself transfer it from your trading account...

Secondly, Stop loss isnt a software..Its used to protect your position against a limilted risk that you can take per trade..If the trend of the market goes against your trade SL saves you with a little predefined loss setup by you..
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Hi Everybody, I am a newbie just started trading:thumb:

And this is my first posting:clap:

I found this form very helpful and most of the veterans are ready to help newbie's like me.:cheers:

I made small profit from my initial endeavour's and I want improve my trading strategies.:cool:

For day trading can we select low priced stocks with high volume?

Any views... Open for all.........

- Deal with the Best, Die like the Rest