New Trader/Investor

TFL

Hello all Traderjies,

I am in financial & Software fields from more than 5 to 6 years. In these trading/investing field I have 2 years of experience. I am leaning and trying to develop more and more tweaked version of my trading system so far.

I have a long term portfolio of stocks in my DP and other financial investments like Mutual Funds, PLI, etc.

I trades or invests in IPO's, Secondary Market, Futures & Options, etc.

I am trades according to technical analysis and invest according to technical analysis and fundamentals analysis .

I found this forum from google search years ago and was a frequent visitor but was been hidden by not registering. Now I decided to register here to benefit more features.

I will sometime post recommendations/tips/calls for day trading and for Investing, you reader can assume that I will trade/invest in all the same recommendations posted by me. If not I will clearly specify under the recommendations/tips/calls my disclaimer.

Hope I can add more about me here later.

Regards,
Hari.

Hello all Traderjies,

I am in financial & Software fields from more than 5 to 6 years. In these trading/investing field I have 2 years of experience. I am leaning and trying to develop more and more tweaked version of my trading system so far.

I have a long term portfolio of stocks in my DP and other financial investments like Mutual Funds, PLI, etc.

I trades or invests in IPO's, Secondary Market, Futures & Options, etc.

I am trades according to technical analysis and invest according to technical analysis and fundamentals analysis .

I found this forum from google search years ago and was a frequent visitor but was been hidden by not registering. Now I decided to register here to benefit more features.

I will sometime post recommendations/tips/calls for day trading and for Investing, you reader can assume that I will trade/invest in all the same recommendations posted by me. If not I will clearly specify under the recommendations/tips/calls my disclaimer.

Hope I can add more about me here later.

Regards,
Hari.
Welcome to Traderji,Hari.

Saint