New Portfolio Tracker -Its Powerful & Free !!

Are Portfolio Trackers really useful ??

• Total voters
Hi everyone,

I just came across a new portfolio tracker on this site www.iwealth.in,it has so many features which am sure even a paid tracker wont have.

I have been using this tracker for a month and am glad to tell you all,it has made my stock trading decisions easier and faster with its superb watchlist feature & alert feature which gives me alert on news and so many other things so fast than anything in market.And the first portfolio tracker which adjusts my bonus/splits/div automatically.

Check out this site,am sure you will love it.

www.iwealth.in
Regards,
lucky

Hi everyone,

I just came across a new portfolio tracker on this site www.iwealth.in,it has so many features which am sure even a paid tracker wont have.

I have been using this tracker for a month and am glad to tell you all,it has made my stock trading decisions easier and faster with its superb watchlist feature & alert feature which gives me alert on news and so many other things so fast than anything in market.And the first portfolio tracker which adjusts my bonus/splits/div automatically.

www.iwealth.in
Regards,
lucky
the site is too slow. it tests your patience to download a page even on 2 mbps dsl line.

Hi everyone,

www.iwealth.in
Regards,
lucky
thanks for introducing a new site.... but it is slow...it has nice features too
koshy

RaV

Thanks for the new portfolio tracker. Very nice reports. I have been looking for dividends and other corporate actions at one place and this one has that. On ICICI direct you need to Phd to get this kind of info.

Hi lucky,
Thanks for introducing to a new website, and it's portfolio tracker, I have just registered with them and awaiting password. will download portfolio tracker and study it's features.
Thanks once again
sharantaka