New option trader - views required on RK Global

Dear All,
I am new to this forum. just two days back i found this fourm and find it very useful.
I am in stock market for past two years, but not a regular trader.

Recently i decided to go for Options trading. From the discussions in this forum, i found that RK Global is the cheapest broakerage firm for trading. The advantage of low brokearage is quoted by many of you. Can RKGloabl users express their experience of trading and back office support from this firm. If you can share your real experience, and disadvantages with this firm if any, it would be useful for me on whether i can open an account with RK Gloabl or not. Pls advice

I have opened my account with Rk Global some 3 weeks back. Till now, what I have observed is that they have charged me as per what they have initially said and no extra charge has been made. However, there is a glitch with their software. It is not that much user friendly, although they charge monthly maintenance fees for their software. As for me, I am a day trader and I want everything to be fast, updated and accurate and hence, it becomes cumbersome to me since, their order book does not always get updated with all the orders placed and I have to relogin in order to view all the orders. The Help function also do not work in their software. Once, I have made a very big loss due to this, as I was not able to track the execution of my order and when I later come to know about the execution, I was already in a big loss.

However, if you are not a day trader and do not have to keep every minute details of your orders, then it is nice as it is the cheapest available in the market.