New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mukeshsingh said:
hi sant
thanking you for reply ........... today market is vey uncertain . wat is ur advice for intraday.
mukesh singh :) :) :)
Hi Mukesh,
More of a long term trader........have immense respect for people who can play the intraday but I know my limitations.Frankly, can't help you there,my friend.Please ask either creameeee or supratik on their INTRADAY thread.....I am sure they'll help you in whatever way possible.
As far as the ones that I am in are concerned,doing nothing...sitting on hands :) .

Happy Trading
Saint

Hi Saint/phoenix

thanks saint !!!!!! now its time to reap some good harvest. please advice regarding varun shipping. i am planning to hold varun till 51.00 what's your opinion saint. do you have any news regarding there singapore depository reciept. also MRPL was up as well as various other refiniereis yesterday???? what's cooking guys. please update me
regards

Re: Hi Saint/phoenix

ravi t said:
thanks saint !!!!!! now its time to reap some good harvest. please advice regarding varun shipping. i am planning to hold varun till 51.00 what's your opinion saint. do you have any news regarding there singapore depository reciept. also MRPL was up as well as various other refiniereis yesterday???? what's cooking guys. please update me
regards
Hi Ravi,
Varun shipping is in some resistance here....and is trying to chug itself past it.Long term trend is still positive.....if it can take out the 43 area,then trail stop it upwards till you get areversal signal on the weekly.Of the shipping,GE shipping,if can pull back slightly from here over 1 or 2 weeks ...may be good to start an upmove.Of course,presently it's mere speculation.
As far as news is concerned,I am sorry.....haven't a clue!

Happy Trading
Saint

saint said:
Hi Everyone,
Was a powerful day today......Below is a brief update of the stocks mentioned in this thread,and a few that were called in some other threads,that I took.

Update:
ABB--Making higher pivot lows on the daily,so far so good.Currently up 16%.(Credit to Phoenix for the heads up...thx!).
AVENTIS PHARM--Broke out to new highs from an asc triangle formation.Up5.7%.
BEML--Up 2%,weekly charts still looking good to break to new highs.Hold.
DIVIS LABS--Nice 200 point move so far.Up18.3%.May have to take abit of pullback soon.
GUJ NRE COKE--Weekly still looking good for more upmoves.Credit to Amitbe for the heads up...Thx!Up 3%
IVRCL--up 6.5%
POLYPLEX--up 6.5%.
JAIPRAKASH ASSOC--up 22.6%.So far so good.
JINDAL STEEL--UP 2.5%
NTPC--up 2.8%,credit to Traderji
PRISM CEM--up 5%,credit to Traderji
UNION BANK--up 2.2%
UTI BANK--UP3.3%
TATA TELE--up 1%,but looking good for higher prices.Gap up,and pullback to support,taking out 32 is bullish signal of higher prices.
HMT--up 60%,all credit to a Traderji call.
MAHINDRA GESCO--up 14%,all credit to Traderji.
ANDHRA SUGARS--all credit to Creameee,up9%
AMTEK AUTO--up 6%
PETRONET LNG--up 2%
INDRAPR GAS--up 5.8%
MID-DAY--up 3%
TISCO--up 6.5%
SESA GOA--up 5.5%.Nice breakout followed by a neat pull back.Looking good.
WELSPUN GUJ--up14%
ASHOK LEY--up10%,all credit to Traderji
ANDHRA BANK--still looking good.Down -1.1%
BONG REF--Stopped out.Down 8.8%.....

Didn't take the others either because it didn't pullback or didn't trigger,etc.

Happy Trading!!
Saint
HMT now 97% up....that's nearly double the amount required to buy it in the first place. :) .Would take some profits here.
AMTEK AUTO was a sweet mover as well.We are up19%
MAHINDRA GESCO is up 24%,PRISM CEM is up 20%,JAIPRAKASH ASSOC is up 29%.Cool....so far so good!

ANDHRA BK--finally looks like it's headed northwards,weeklies looking good.
ASHOK LEYLAND--looks like it is going to take out the 30 levels and headed much higher.
TATA TELE,ABB-- Still looking good
PRISM CEMENTS--finally off,nice move.

All the best,
Happy Trading
Saint

Re: Phoenix

ravi t said:
Phoenix how you doing. today was the good day. now please give your opinion regarding MRPL and varun shipping. MRPL is so much up today what is the party for. reply soon
regards
Hi Ravi,
Missed your post....sorry about that!!MRPL nice steady pullback if you are looking at monthly charts and sitting on support,but still in a down trend.Let's wait a while.....Varun shipping looking higher but in some resistance over here.

And,FDC is continuing its upward path........Cool :cool:

Phoenix

saint said:
HMT now 97% up....that's nearly double the amount required to buy it in the first place. :) .Would take some profits here.
AMTEK AUTO was a sweet mover as well.We are up19%
MAHINDRA GESCO is up 24%,PRISM CEM is up 20%,JAIPRAKASH ASSOC is up 29%.Cool....so far so good!

ANDHRA BK--finally looks like it's headed northwards,weeklies looking good.
ASHOK LEYLAND--looks like it is going to take out the 30 levels and headed much higher.
TATA TELE,ABB-- Still looking good
PRISM CEMENTS--finally off,nice move.

All the best,
Happy Trading
Saint
Hi Saint,
Andhra Bank looks good,so also Ashok Leyland and Tata Tele among others.Thanks.I took some Mysore Cements .....was a beauty!Keep them coming....Great calls!

Phoenix :cool:

phoenix said:
Hi Saint,
Andhra Bank looks good,so also Ashok Leyland and Tata Tele among others.Thanks.I took some Mysore Cements .....was a beauty!Keep them coming....Great calls!

Phoenix :cool:
Nice one on the Mysore Cements........and thank you,Phoenix.All the best in your trading!

Saint

Hi everyone,
SHREE CEMENTS -looking good,didn't run up with other cements today,in the process of forming a higher pivot low.
NOIDA TOLL BRIDGE -again sideways consolidation,may breakout soon.Looking good!

Happy Trading!
Saint

saint said:
Hi everyone,
SHREE CEMENTS -looking good,didn't run up with other cements today,in the process of forming a higher pivot low.
NOIDA TOLL BRIDGE -again sideways consolidation,may breakout soon.Looking good!

Happy Trading!
Saint
Hi everyone,
SINTEX INDS --Neat pullback on the weekly,and threatening to go......looking good!

Happy Trading!
Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.