New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
devansh_god said:
hi experts,
i just joined yesterday....... great site this.......wish 2 recommend it 2 all my frnds......
pls guide me on the short term future of cosmofilms. i bought it @87, some 20 days back, im a trader, not an investor. should i stay and average NOW.. should i exit and book losses, or should i wait for it 2 fall more for averaging....... pls guide me.... ive a considerable amount blocked in this scrip.......
warm regards
Hi Devansh,
Missed your post......Actually the stop loss should've been around 78 area,personally don't like the move in last 3 days.I personally would have taken my stops at that area and looked to make money elsewhere.....if I were still in,I would like to get out on a mini rally or if it takes out the 73 area.

Lots of beauty trades everywhere,devansh......look to make money elsewhere instead of waiting for this one to move.

All the best
Saint

Hi,
Whats your view on SCI, Moser Baer, GLOTEL and Vishal Export?
SCI- Shipping is considered as heavywaight but no favourable movement in this script.
Moser Baer : I like this script because of fluctuation. Have earned many times in this script. Its quoting at very low level. Is there any chance of upward movement (based on tech analysis)?
GTL: This script was suggested by Trader ji. Have been tracking this script since then. Seems it will emerge.
Vishal Export- Has been witnessing downtrend. Seems its ready to move up now.want your view.

avinash

phoenix said:
Super move by DIVIS LABS today.....so far we are up by 110 points,approx.10%.....cool!Thanx,Saint.

Phoenix :cool:
Your call on Poly plex also spot on.Steadily moving upwards.Managed to get into Jaiprakash at 220..only 1/3rd position.Also took some ABB and Amtek Auto....thx !!Missed the Divis,though.....Anyway,thanks for all the help!

Avinash

phoenix said:
Super move by DIVIS LABS today.....so far we are up by 110 points,approx.10%.....cool!Thanx,Saint.

Phoenix :cool:
Hi Phoenix,
Yep.....Cool move by DIVIS LABS today,Nice!All the best........

Happy Trading!
Saint :)

dinkerj said:
Hi,
Whats your view on SCI, Moser Baer, GLOTEL and Vishal Export?
SCI- Shipping is considered as heavywaight but no favourable movement in this script.
Moser Baer : I like this script because of fluctuation. Have earned many times in this script. Its quoting at very low level. Is there any chance of upward movement (based on tech analysis)?
GTL: This script was suggested by Trader ji. Have been tracking this script since then. Seems it will emerge.
Vishal Export- Has been witnessing downtrend. Seems its ready to move up now.want your view.
Hi dinkerj,
All still in a downtrend.......wait and watch only.For now whatever direction we call would be pure speculation,and whatever trade put in now would be nothing but a gamble.

Wait and watch....meanwhile grab others that are moving,quite a few are looking good!!

Happy Trading
Saint

Last edited:
saint said:
Hi dinkerj,
All still in a downtrend.......wait and watch only.For now whatever direction we call would be pure speculation,and whatever trade put in now would be nothing but a gamble.

Wait and watch....meanwhile grab others that are moving,quite a few are looking good!!

Happy Trading
Saint

Thanks saint.
:)

avinash said:
Your call on Poly plex also spot on.Steadily moving upwards.Managed to get into Jaiprakash at 220..only 1/3rd position.Also took some ABB and Amtek Auto....thx !!Missed the Divis,though.....Anyway,thanks for all the help!

Avinash
Hi Avinash,
Best to enter in 3's or 4's........so great going!!All the best.....

Happy Trading!
Saint

avinash

saint said:
Hi Avinash,
Best to enter in 3's or 4's........so great going!!All the best.....

Happy Trading!
Saint
Hi Saint,
Thanks....and been a great day.Should I take profits in DIVIS or wait?And great call on MAHINDRA GESCO from some other thread...Thx!

Avinash

Hi Avinash,
Just saw your post a few mins after market close.......Apologies!! :(
Personally am playing the weekly charts.....and therefore playing a much bigger move,so all is going to plan for now.In a nutshell,NO,I am not yet taking profits.But if you are playing a shorter term move,you can take 1/3 profits here.The good thing about weekly chart trading is that wins are huge.....the bad thing is that quite a lot of profits is left on the table,and you need abit of stomach as well.

Most welcome on the Mahindra Gesco.....the call is originally from Traderji,so great call,Traderji!!

Happy Trading
Saint
(PS:Thought u had missed the DIVIS move :confused: )

Status
Not open for further replies.