New Diver into the Stock Market so called as "Ocean of Opportunities".

A first timer & a new entrant seeks guidance on few stocks to start with. Pls advise.

• Total voters
Hello Everybody,:clap:
Regards,

I am new diver into the Stock Market so called as "Ocean of Opportunities" to fulfill my dreams. I am an MBA Grad from Mumbai & a first timer into equity market. I am yet to learn the basics....

Lets make the forum in the mutual benefit of all fellow members & individual investors who have their hard earned money. Let us aim to help each other grow a tree of fortune & help everybody to attain a stage of FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE which is the most sought stage in the present scenario.

I am open to the views of experienced patrons to help me learn the skill of investing into the right kind of stock @ the right time.

ALL THE BEST, HAPPY INVESTING & GOD BLESS U ALL......:thumb:

Regards,

I am new diver into the Stock Market so called as "Ocean of Opportunities" to fulfill my dreams. I am an MBA Grad from Mumbai & a first timer into equity market. I am yet to learn the basics....

Lets make the forum in the mutual benefit of all fellow members & individual investors who have their hard earned money. Let us aim to help each other grow a tree of fortune & help everybody to attain a stage of FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE which is the most sought stage in the present scenario.

I am open to the views of experienced patrons to help me learn the skill of investing into the right kind of stock @ the right time.

What are your dreams?

Regards,

Hello and welcome to the forum in order to learn soem technical analysis you can head over here-
http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/6072-teach-man-fish-12.html
Happy Trading!!!