New Demat account ?

Reliance's service sucks bigtime....his customer care and executive staff themsevels hav no idea abt shares and trading... i applied for a demat a/c on Jan 5th and hav still not got their kit...dont get fooled by the low cost that he offers...Religare or IL& FS are good...

After much research I applied for sharekhan dmat and online trading account ...I didn't get my kit yet.... I had applied on 10th on Jan 2008 and today is 28th... no update yet... i called their executive several time and every time he just assured me that it will happen in next 3-4 days.... and already 18 days gond... :( ..poor exective ..poor sharekhan..

There is huge rush for new account at same time, so it is getting delayed, wait, you will get it,

sharekhan is not that bad as rel money or other. For fast and secure, you should gone for some banking Dmat account(HDFC, ICICI,etc)

lvgandhi

IPO

Im am unable to get access to any of the above addresses after trying the addresses as such or by removiong spaces in addresses. Will you please check and repost the addresses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I want to open a demat account & an online trading account? with whom should i open it other than ICICIdirect and sharekhan. :confused:

please advise

DJ
hello friend..

what i will suggest go for indiainfoline or 5paisa terminal it's faster and cheaper than above mentioned a/c. for demonstration u can contact at 9833351635 or mukeshsingh1982@**********

rgds,
mukesh singh