Never give up in Life but it's good to give up in Trading..

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
@headstrong007
Bro We live in a democracy everyone has the right to speak..at least online ..if you don't like my posts...ignore it..Simple!!
I have checked some of your messages I can see you are still playing with moving averages and support resistance and you claim of making Big huge money for last 10 years and also it seems you joined Traderji last year
If you are really making Big huge money then why get worried about my posts..
Instead of boasting of making Big money why not share your ledger report..Everyone will salute you
"Bhai sirf bolne se kuch nahi hota ..duniya usko salaam thokti hain jo kuch karke dikhaata hain"
1. Yes democracy doesn't mean u can say anything about a profession, that Trading profession doesn't exist. No one can make money in the long run. Such general comments are just pretty irritating...
2. My id clearly opened 2015 sept, so its 2 half years not just 1 years, u r pretty bad in math..
3. My observation and post are live. U can see most of my observations are accurate if anyone followed it with u can make money both intraday and positional also. May many observation I shared here is on the basis on analyzing news events or HTF charts which gave the clear indication.
I don't come here to make business or tips so no question of sharing personal ledger report in a virtual forum. What I did is enough to prove money can be made consistently.
4. Huge money can be made with only support resistance and few moving averages using price action trading. Even moving averages are not essential, but averages on EOD charts give an extra edge. You don't need complex indicators to make money here. Just try to understand the market from different angles, multiple time frames simultaneously.

Bhai bolne se kuch nahi hota, ilsiye to both live post or HTF observation post korta hu. Kya karu Tips Star nahi hu ledger show kar sakta nahi hu. Something against my ideology, kayi najar na lag jaye.

Prevoiusly many traders posted here live to show money can be made consistently, visit of past post of

ST, Subhadip, HEM, JaiMataDi.... there are more....They made money live, ledger can be manipulated like many tips star who trade from 10-20 account hedge against one another. Live post/morning post b4 market open/ or EOD post (with analysis/reason behind it most of the times) for next day or next 2-3 days like me can't be manipulated.

I posted here, bcoz such thread can give the completely wrong impression to the newcomers that money could not be made in the long run.

The purpose of all discussion, all efforts made by members here become useless whenever someone assumes No money could be made in the long run, which is completely false.

No more hard feeling bhai, Best Wishes & Cheers...

Last edited:

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Bhai, track my last 2 half years post one by one if have enough time, mark the time on the chart and see the followed up action and my follow up posts. dudh ka dudh and pani ka pani ho jayega....:joyful: All proof is here... Live posts..live money made consistently...
no more post from my side....

Raj354u

@headstrong007
Anyone can make money in paper trading..
The real test comes in practical trading by putting real money on the table that's when you realize market keeps hitting your SL repeatedly until you give up and then starts moving in your direction and you keep scratching your head as to what went wrong and why only I am losing..

IMO the fact remains that you have simply stopped trading because of the losses, not your desire to be a trader. That you seem to have trading / traders on your mind for a large portion of the day confirms it for me.

I suggest you drop all other thoughts, restart trading. But this time do it with very small amount.

I have suggested this thing to some other traders here.

Start with Rs. 1000. Just maintain the balance for 3 months. All you have to do is trade small quantity and try not to lose this amount. "No trade" is not an option, maybe one session a week.

Maintain this for 3 months. If you are successful in defending Rs. 1000 for 3 months, increase it to Rs. 2000. If you lose money and the balance comes down to about half, top it up and bring to Rs. 1000 and start again.

What can you trade for Rs. 1000 ?? Equities, of course, using bracket orders. You are using Zerodha. Look out for small ticket scrips (say, upto Rs. 150) and check the leverage in the margin calculator. Go for scrips which offer at least 20x leverage. You will be able to trade at least 100 quantity in a session.

Don't look at the amount of profit, just try not to go in red.

Raj354u

@Just-Trade
My views on Trading...
Market takes away money in 2 ways when you trade using leverage..
a) it can wipe your account in one go if you don't use stoploss
b) it can wipe your account with various small small losses...
If you think you are smart enough to have big profits to overcome small losses..You are wrong again..Market will never give those big profits..it will move up in your direction will give 1 time or 2 times reward and will comeback and hit your SL again..then you think maybe I should have booked profit as 1:2 risk reward or 1:5 risk reward was not bad at all..
Remember this,
Market is Ruthless and very very intelligent..No trader who is using leverage can outsmart the market and take money out of the table...

There is a good news
When you trade in cash, you will notice market mostly will go in your direction so you will have way higher accuracy when you trade only in cash..and if it goes against you have an option to hold until comes up again
This is why Cash is called king of the market

Raj354u

IMO the fact remains that you have simply stopped trading because of the losses, not your desire to be a trader. That you seem to have trading / traders on your mind for a large portion of the day confirms it for me.

I suggest you drop all other thoughts, restart trading. But this time do it with very small amount.

Start with Rs. 1000. Just maintain the balance for 3 months. All you have to do is trade small quantity and try not to lose this amount. "No trade" is not an option, maybe one session a week.

Maintain this for 3 months. If you are successful in defending Rs. 1000 for 3 months, increase it to Rs. 2000. If you lose money and the balance comes down to about half, top it up and bring to Rs. 1000 and start again.

What can you trade for Rs. 1000 ?? Equities, of course, using bracket orders. You are using Zerodha. Look out for small ticket scrips (say, upto Rs. 150) and check the leverage in the margin calculator. Go for scrips which offer at least 20x leverage. You will be able to trade at least 100 quantity in a session.

I will surely come back and trade only in cash..

Just-Trade

Here I agree, that we should try to learn the nature and price behaviour using small amount and try to keep it green for 3 months. It is definitely if we dont understand market, we cant keep it green. So until we achieve it, we should not increase lot size. First we should start with small lot size like crude mini 1-2 lot only. And gradually try to go on. Definitely it will take more than 2-3 years to do it. But, afterwards journey would be smoother.

Just-Trade

maneverfix

Raj354u

@maneverfix
Thanx for your kind gesture bro
But these systems don't work in real world...in fact no system exists which can give profit in real-time trading...virtually all of them will give money..
I am a very old member of Traderji and have gone through all of these posts..