NEST Trader login is extremely slow

Square

processor is fine ..
u need windows reinstall . that will help u
it;s weekend so have windows reinstall done yourself or by any engineer ty
I tried it on another machine but the issue persists. Anyways living with the issue at the moment.

Also I noticed that earlier whenever there was internet disconnection and reconnection, Nest Trader would automatically login, but now even after internet reconnection, NT hangs and I need to kill the application from the Task Manager. This is a new thing I noticed after installing the latest version of NT.

LOVEENAJYOTHI

I tried it on another machine but the issue persists. Anyways living with the issue at the moment.

Also I noticed that earlier whenever there was internet disconnection and reconnection, Nest Trader would automatically login, but now even after internet reconnection, NT hangs and I need to kill the application from the Task Manager. This is a new thing I noticed after installing the latest version of NT.
Broker ?

Also in the download window, I am unable to remove "check box" for different segments like currency, cash. Before I can remove the tick marks on these segments, the check boxes are disabled for editing as it reaches 40% download mark.

Any help for the above problem?
Go to this file
C:\Users\{Your User_name}\AppData\Roaming\Omnesys\NestTrader\######\UserSetting.ini
find this line
[SCRIP_DOWNLOAD_CONFIRM]
and set its value to True as mentioned below:
VALUE=TRUE
Next time , When You Login , Nest Trader will wait for your confirmation, So that you can deselect the exchanges .

Regards

Square

Go to this file
C:\Users\{Your User_name}\AppData\Roaming\Omnesys\NestTrader\######\UserSetting.ini
find this line
[SCRIP_DOWNLOAD_CONFIRM]
and set its value to True as mentioned below:
VALUE=TRUE
Next time , When You Login , Nest Trader will wait for your confirmation, So that you can deselect the exchanges .

Regards
Did that but still it wont allow me to deselect the check boxes, the moment the check boxes window appears, it is instantly disabled for "unchecking" and the status bar shows 40%, post which I cannot do anything but wait for the Login to happen which takes around 2.30 to 3 minutes...

Did that but still it wont allow me to deselect the check boxes, the moment the check boxes window appears, it is instantly disabled for "unchecking" and the status bar shows 40%, post which I cannot do anything but wait for the Login to happen which takes around 2.30 to 3 minutes...
Change these values too and check.

CLR_DWNLD_SCRIPS=FALSE
[QUICK_LOGIN]
VALUE=FALSE

Usually works in my system well.