" Need Your Help "

A Big Hi To All,

I Am Desperately In Need Of Intraday Data For The Past 2 Years...............it Will Be Extremely Kind And Encouraging Of You People If You Can Provide Me The Same...........eagerly Expecting Some Intervention From Seniors And Juniors Alike............

Abhijit Sen:)

i am little perplexed. there are several sites providing intraday data of nse. evn mcx intraday is also available. go to yahoo or google and search with key words intra day data + nse etc. you will find plenty of them.

bluesea

i guess you guys didnt get me.............i need HISTORICAL INTRADAY DATA FOR NSE FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS.......... i know like me , there are many others who desperately are in need of historical intraday data........but for some reason or the other...........which i just dont understand .........no one seems willing to share it with newbies like me................i dont find a single link in the entire site which has a historical intraday data file.........

guys.........newcomers like me always look up to seniors to help and enhance their understanding of the marekets..........and for that historical intraday data is indispensible................

so kindly again requesting all to provide a link for HISTORICAL INTRADAY DATA FOR NSE for the past 2 years..............NOT JUST FOR ME BUT ALSO FOR MANY OTHERS LIKE ME............

ABHIJIT SEN