Need Your EXpert Comments

Trying to understand ... what does it mean when you say : Backtest on all NSE stocks !
I have EOD historical data of National Stock Exchange equity segment(which is currently traded there). I have run my buy sell strategy on these stock.

However I do know that the system tester cannot "backtest" or factor in the discipline, emotions and slippage !
Yes, discipline and emotions is the main enemy of my trading. Whenever, I faced loss due to emotions because I do not follow my old system.

But this time, I have decided to follow my this new system. Let see...........

Well your system is certainly good if the drawdown is much less than the net gains. The gains here in the chart seem to be humongous, so test as much as possible as simulated conditions are very different from the real world.

Well your system is certainly good if the drawdown is much less than the net gains. The gains here in the chart seem to be humongous, so test as much as possible as simulated conditions are very different from the real world.
Thanks for advice, Now, I will test this system on actual buy signal. But , last week market is in bear mode therefore no buy signal generated.