Need Your EXpert Comments

What can I comment on this? You've not shared any technical aspects of system (and I've got no problems with it). If this results are genuine, go ahead and take a plunge. Jahan has raised good points ...
Every member has their trading system and using it. I want from experienced members like you to compare my system data with your successful system and share their views.

Regards

What can I comment on this? You've not shared any technical aspects of system (and I've got no problems with it). If this results are genuine, go ahead and take a plunge. Jahan has raised good points ...
I agree with mastermind.

As far as I can comment is that Backtest results are fed with certain inputs and the results backtest provides are on the historical data. If you are satisfied with the backtest you have done then initially paper trade your strategy on the Real Time front and match its performance in terms of absolute returns as per your criteria. If you feel that performance is mirroring backtesting results then surely go for the real trades.

Best.

As far as I can comment is that Backtest results are fed with certain inputs and the results backtest provides are on the historical data. If you are satisfied with the backtest you have done then initially paper trade your strategy on the Real Time front and match its performance in terms of absolute returns as per your criteria. If you feel that performance is mirroring backtesting results then surely go for the real trades.

Best.
OK, thanks very much for your view.

Friend, I hope, you have your own trading system, is your trading system give same result in real time as he show in backtesting. If yes, then no problem but if not, then what factor is affecting it.

After backtesting and got this result, I have deleted one month data and use analysis - explore to get scan on daily basis after update daily data.

Here, I faced only one problem, suppose on 3 June 2013 this system give me buy signal in the 4 stock, which stock I have to choose.

mastermind007

jahan

This guy is tracking who visits his threads. I've got no idea why but it sounded way too creepy.

Today morning, I got approx 8 PM from him in less than 15 minutes ...
http://www.traderji.com/amibroker/77836-need-help-scan.html#post819765
Hello,

don't worry...i have also recieved the PM's....

i think now he is in a different situation/unknown situation....he designed the system...and now he is in dilemma about how to handle the system.

this happens when someone sees outstanding results in backtesting reports....sooner or later he will accept/find out what is going wrong/done wrong.

when he finds that he will be surprised ........B'coz the thing is himself only.

leave it...for himself only if he is not generous enough to provide technical aspects.....and at the same time he is also not having right to ask for comparing the results of backtest with our system performance.

and above all...

i never.... ever believe backtesting report....

eventhough backtesting is good start to know the system.....its not the green flag to go ahead and trade.(truly my belief).

Regards,

mastermind007

Hello Mastermind...

did not get you...r u talking about me? I did not send u any PM.
No, Bewinner!! Not you. I was talking of the person who started this thread.

rkkarnani

Moneypick, I got your PM. Sorry, I dont understand these auto generated System Testing report.
Trying to understand ... what does it mean when you say : Backtest on all NSE stocks !

However I do know that the system tester cannot "backtest" or factor in the discipline, emotions and slippage !
Sorry cannot be of any assistance to you.