need suggestion to recover bad investment

mohan.sic

Nobody in the world knows exact right time to sell. If market going Up we will be more greedy. If it comes down we become fearful. If we got huge loss we pray to God for Break Even Point atleast recover our investment. Thats the true life for any trader.

Master Trader
As a trader, my problem is not: Greed & Fear.
My problem is: Fear & Fear.

If market goes down, i fear that it may fall furthur.
If market goes up, i fear that it may come down again.

Fear & Fear ;)

Peronally i feel that greedy traders wont loose as much as doubtful traders.

kainiteh

Greed,Gread,Gread and fear,fear,fear is driving market.... price will not moved if greedy and fear balance....

If you have done any bad investment and it is costing you more than it should then it is a time to recover it as soon as possible. First, admit your mistakes that you really took a wrong decision and start looking forward to seeing more opportunities. you should make one strong decision which can bring immediate changes.
You make a valid point but what exactly do you mean by "one strong decision which can bring immediate changes"...what would be an example of this in your opinion?

When you lose money in an investment, you might be able to recover it, but it depends on why your investment went sour. ... She will review your case and determine what options you have to recover money.

newtrader101

Hi guys,

I found this site while looking for investment suggestions. looks like a lot of Pros here. i am a complete newbie looking for some suggestions and help if possible.

I bought below shares last years (June 2014) on recommendations from friends (my 1st ever investment).

Crompton Greaves 20@196
DLF 10@220
United Bank 50@52

All these stocks have failed miserably and I waited for long thinking they will recover. I now need some expert opinion regarding what I should do from now on with these stocks.

Should I just sell these off and bare the loss or waiting for few months may help ??

Or is there any other way I can cover the loss if not profit ?

Do you recommend any other stocks (low value) I can buy for long term ?
Index funds are reliable if you cannot monitor, for indexes like Sensex and Nifty only go up.