need strategy for trading in non trending days

mastermind007

yesterday on 12 june on 15 minute chart (nifty) I saw 6 continuous candles in almost same range.I took a great loss yesterday after three days in profit. And the loss eat my three day profit and my half investment amount. So very much disappointed .

Do not know how to trade them. Fearing for today's trading . God help me.
what time to what time?

Generally speaking, you should use oscillators on range bound day and moving average based indicators on other days ...

what time to what time?

Generally speaking, you should use oscillators on range bound day and moving average based indicators on other days ...

Thanks I checked today william's % R giving good results if we go for 5 to 10 points only in a range bound market.

@ johny these lines are group of candle's high and low when price go beyond this high & low line I enter

DanPickUp

Make it simple and work with Point and Figure if your software has/gives this choice.

As imperfect as other things, but S and R are very clear. Do not get confused about the blue, horizontal lines. If you spotted a range, never trade it to it's absolute S & R levels. Combine what you read in the link I gave you with this picture and you will be able to make some profit even in range bound markets.

Take care / DanPickUp

bunti_k23

yesterday on 12 june on 15 minute chart (nifty) I saw 6 continuous candles in almost same range.I took a great loss yesterday after three days in profit. And the loss eat my three day profit and my half investment amount. So very much disappointed .

Do not know how to trade them. Fearing for today's trading . God help me.
dear shashank i must say that u hav a very poor risk reward ratio,and poor risk management ......fix it first and then trade u will not lose more