need RT data feed for ninjatrader

Hello friends,
Iam looking for real time data feed for ninja trader 6.5 version.
in tick format. (paid service or free)need it for NSE fno & options,mcx.
please all the members from this forum reply me
if any one knows about it. even if data feed is available through
odin diet will also do..
thanks in advance..

R M

I think globaldatafeed is giving nse fno & options data for NT 6.5 version. They don't support NT 7.0.

Shareguru.in or ManshiRT also give data for NT but only futures. They were earlier vendors for MCX too but not any more I guess. Also both ManshiRT and Shareguru don't provide any support for NinjaTrader, you are strictly on your own. :D

kaly422000

I think globaldatafeed is giving nse fno & options data for NT 6.5 version. They don't support NT 7.0.

Shareguru.in or ManshiRT also give data for NT but only futures. They were earlier vendors for MCX too but not any more I guess. Also both ManshiRT and Shareguru don't provide any support for NinjaTrader, you are strictly on your own. :D
with terminal based software u will get cash,future and comodity with rs 400/ and eod free.

Thankyou all dear members for giving your time & suggesting me.
But to tell you the fact.
Iam using Global data feed.. they provide data for fno stock & options only.Thye dont provide for MCX. the least data you could get is 1 minute chart.

coming to Manishi rt & AAmAadmisfotware, they provide data from odin to your platform. but they lack knowledge in NInja trader.since i have tried them all & they were helpless in setting up data from their utility software(RTdatafeed) to Ninja trader. The guy from aamaadmi software had made a lot of effort to set it up, but he could not. their software works fine with ami broker only..
Shareguru also is same.. he has no knowledge with NInja trader.
Iam trying out evryone. lest see where i end up finally. i will keep trying
untili get the datafeed to work in my NInja Trader.. if any of you can help me out. please let me know.. Thanks again you all..

you are absolutely right my friend...:)

manoi555 i also tried like you all software.gfdl not supporting nt7. finally i find one solution by remapping symbols of mcx i could succeded from thier servers only.remapping in data extraction not working.it working well with manishrt and also another data provider very less known feeddropper who providing all exchanges nse fno including option and mcx forex and comex for Rs 500/

i think u have not setting properly in symbal mapping... sqa have 60 days backfill from own data bank server...
so try out properly...

happy trading....:thumb:
i tried data extraction from odin but symbol naming is not supported by ninjatrader 7. remapping of symbols not working
regarding data they dont have any servers and giving backfill from yahoo or google only for nse.