Need Intraday Buy and Sell indicator for Metastock

Thank you very much. I am looking for the best formula for sell and buy for the metastock to give signals for the best price for buying and for selling the share.

Thanks

U

uasish

I find all NEW ID's here.

In this forum there is 'Sudhir's Expert' for Metastock user ,why dont you people search & try to find it's usefull ness .Many members have tried that,it is FREE.

R

ratan jain

Ok, I can provide a few systems... just let me know if you want the one with 1000 % returns with 87 % drawdowns or 57 % returns with 96 % drawdown....

And yes.... its free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear All,
I am an NIFTY FEA TRADER and i am using METASTOCK.. For the past one year i trade with a good trading system with trailing stoploss and earned handsome profit. If anybody is interested i can install the system for a free demo and the teach the techniques to trade with that system. details contact at 9486642243 or y messenger id megapriya06.
Regards,
selvakumaran.B

Dear All,
I am an NIFTY FEA TRADER and i am using METASTOCK.. For the past one year i trade with a good trading system with trailing stoploss and earned handsome profit. If anybody is interested i can install the system for a free demo and the teach the techniques to trade with that system. details contact at 9486642243 or y messenger id megapriya06.
Regards,
selvakumaran.B
I dont have the software with me....... what to do to install the software....... should i have to pay for the software ???

guide me to install and share the formula..............

market looser

On the kwikpop site Metastock is not mentioned as a valid Software for its use.
Am i making any error. Can you please post the link.
Regards
R K Karnani
KwikPOP was originally developed on MetaStock then for some reasons (I think the main ones were MetaStock poor ability/versatility in managing RT data and its too high system-resource requirement) they decided to discontinue it in favour of other charting software version... first TradeStation and eSignal and more recently AmiBroker and NinjaTrader.

Anyway you can grab a copy of the last (MetaStock) version on the 2nd-hand market or somewhere else then if you like it I think you can develop almost all the new current indicators rather easily.

Good luck. ;)

KwikPOP was originally developed on MetaStock then for some reasons (I think the main ones were MetaStock poor ability/versatility in managing RT data and its too high system-resource requirement) they decided to discontinue it in favour of other charting software version... first TradeStation and eSignal and more recently AmiBroker and NinjaTrader.

Anyway you can grab a copy of the last (MetaStock) version on the 2nd-hand market or somewhere else then if you like it I think you can develop almost all the new current indicators rather easily.

Good luck. ;)
Sorry, I would have had to post as "gabibbo" since "ontherun" was my first and never used nick (you can check it as before now there has not been any post as "ontherun")... I thought it was not even registered as I had some problems with its registration.