Need Help

Guys,
I am very new to trading and this forum. I need help from all seniors and professionals.

I have a day job and work 9-6. By the time I am home it is 8:00 Pm. Can I do day trading.

What are the tools that I will need for data trading? Indian context. Apart from a broker account what else will I need.

Can you please suggest good Indian books for trading?

Request you all with the information.
Please help.

Thanks and lot
Allen

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

MSN1979

Guys,
I am very new to trading and this forum. I need help from all seniors and professionals.

I have a day job and work 9-6. By the time I am home it is 8:00 Pm. Can I do day trading.

What are the tools that I will need for data trading? Indian context. Apart from a broker account what else will I need.

Can you please suggest good Indian books for trading?

Request you all with the information.
Please help.

Thanks and lot
Allen

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Once you are in a trade you need to constantly trade by being present on screen. Some trades last 1 minute some last 1 hour or more. It totally depends what trading style you choose.

Also you need to check with your work if they are ok if you are glued to trading while working.

Trading is more emotional and it may affect your mood levels while at work. When you loose trades you might be more angry. With time emotions will come under control, however it takes time and practice. I meditate 2 minutes before and in between trading and control my breathing.

Now tools.
1. A trading account, trading software. A charting software. A simple notebook and A pen + a laptop or a phone

Books : Just read free material to start with. Lot of resources available on traderji. Good learn trading. There is enough free material available on traderji for anyone to become a Pro Trader.

MSN1979

If you open trading account with sharekhan, you get Trade Tiger. Sharekhan is the best in the market and I have been trading with them for few years.

Downside they are extremely expensive.

You can also use Amibroker for charting.

There is no such thing as good broker. Every broker has (+) and (-) Few days back I was looking for a good broker.

Few brokers who have been around for some time.

Sharekhan --good software, 0 issues while trading, easy to use but very expensive
(100/-) per lot.
Zerodha- very low brokerage 20 per lot free equity delivery but loads of tech issues
sas online - 9/- a lot with tech issues
trade smart online- 15/- per lot. never seen any complaints for this broker ( but have not used it myself)
samco.- 20/- per lot (never used it)
motilal oswal ( no idea what is the brokerage or if anyone trades with them)
angel broking - ad always present on money control and traderji
Bezel- if u can live with less and you are ok to call the tech support every time before trading you can use them only 7/- per lot ( I have used them) they take 48 hours for a payout. sometimes more then a week.

Let me know if u need any other info