Need help to decide trade management cum bactesting application

I am backtesting a trading strategy which can be applied to all stocks in NSE.I want to keep record of the backtest and the future trades whenever it happens.I wanted to use excel.Now the problem is I want to make a master sheet to record all backtest/trade data according to chronological order.And I want individual sheets for each stock, so that I can calculate/analyse each stock separately.
The problem is since there are way too many stocks, I will have to create soo many sheets in one workbook.Is it feasible?Is there any other workaround or a better application that I should use.I am ready to learn the new application if that is the requirement..
Please guide.

SavantGarde

Try IQBroker from the website by the same name...it is Free & quite extensive

SG

I am backtesting a trading strategy which can be applied to all stocks in NSE.I want to keep record of the backtest and the future trades whenever it happens.I wanted to use excel.Now the problem is I want to make a master sheet to record all backtest/trade data according to chronological order.And I want individual sheets for each stock, so that I can calculate/analyse each stock separately.
The problem is since there are way too many stocks, I will have to create soo many sheets in one workbook.Is it feasible?Is there any other workaround or a better application that I should use.I am ready to learn the new application if that is the requirement..
Please guide.