Need HELP on AMI

VJAY

Dear Friends,
I want another 3 charts same like above image...I want these all 4 charts with 4 time frames each in one window and need to access it with tab/any other short cut...Is it possible in AMI?
eg..i want NF,BNF,Crude,Telco ...when I use tab i want abv image in each tab with diferent scrip
Hope I explained it :)

If possible please help .....

VJAY

Under Windows menu within Amibroker click on Tile Vertically.
Make sure you have all charts open.
Dear vu22rps,
Thanks for your response...I not mean how to tile horizontly/vertically...as its allready tiled.....I want another 3 scrips in that manner ...means in 1 tab crude with 4 charts(4timeframe),,,2nd tab same charts of Nf....3rd bnf....4th....etc like that....:)

Dear Friends,
I want another 3 charts same like above image...I want these all 4 charts with 4 time frames each in one window and need to access it with tab/any other short cut...Is it possible in AMI?
eg..i want NF,BNF,Crude,Telco ...when I use tab i want abv image in each tab with diferent scrip

This link may help u..

Kindly visit..

http://www.traderji.com/amibroker/8...-intraday-timeframe-time-interval-ab-too.html

Happy n safe trading

dhinakar113

Dear Friends,

You can use the Symbol Link for this, which is at the right side bottom of the chart sheets. Set Link1 for a scrip, Link2 for another..... This will serve the purpose.

Dkr

VJAY

Thanks all for helping...shruti,dhinakar.....found the way from another forum :)....same which dhinakar explained here.....