Need Help In research of Commodities.

narangji

Hi

I am new here, so I will start with a small introduction. I have been trading for quite some time now and I have my days of profits and losses. I think i can call myself a event based trader and I never have used technical analysis for making calls. I use probability to make a call, if the odds are in my favor, I will take positions or I choose to stay out of risky trades. I trade with extreme caution and hence my balance sheet often comes to be positive, i wont deny i have bad days. If I form any new strategy I would do paper work and not use my actual money.

I would like to form a research group that will extensively work/research on a particular set of commodity/ties. There is no particular criteria to join, You can be a student, trader, businessman or even a house wife (you can be anyone) who can spare few hours a day/week to contribute towards this research and would also need internet browsing skills and searching skills.

Requirments:
1. Skype 2. free time can be weekends or few hours everyday 3. Willingness to succeed

GOAL: To make maximum profit with a minimum investment, easier said then done, many of you must be thinking. However I would like to point out My plan is to increase the probability of the trade by 60-65% using research work that we will conduct. At the end of the research we will come up with raw data that would lead to concrete information that would lead to decision making of our buy or sell call. You don't need a minimum or maximum investment. After end of research we will post result on traderji web site and anyone can benefit from it. It will be our independent decision to decide how much money/capital we can risk in that trade and take the positions accordingly. If the result are positive we can choose to research into other commodities in future.

As of now I am looking to form a small intelligent group who is ready to do some research by selecting various topics that are essential for a particular commodity to do well, For example, most recent news, current stock positions of that commodity around the globe, reading reports of various Independent groups such as INRO ICRO, govt policies, trade ports ASEAN reports etc, following companies closely that are main consumers of that commodity, keeping regular tracks of technical breakouts both uptrend and downtrends as well as fundamental positions. We will also need a person who can keep track of negative reports and someone who is strong in reading govt policies specifically coming from the country who control those commodities. collectively everything consolidated together we can form to either accumulate that commodity or go short.

Work will be divided and you will be asked to read and summarize set of particular report and come up with your own independent analysis.

We will also need someone who is master of technical analysis, and can give timely buy or sell signal based on reports that will be available.

I am not very keen to trade intraday and more of looking towards positional trading, however my goal would be to maximize profits be it in any form.

If this sound's like your cup of tea or you would like to be a part of the research group you can drop a line and I can add you to the group.

Regards