Need help in finalising a broker

Hello dear fellow traders I have previously traded with iforex and Fxnice. I made a decent money with Fxnice but the problem is poor connectivity and 3-4 days payout, customer support is very un-responsive. So had made my mind to change the broker I have contacted Alpari and the response seems to be good they offer an mt4 platform with ECN account. All I need is a suggestion that is it safe and what about payouts and is anyone with them doing good night now. Looking forward to your suggestions thank you good day.

Osmos

I personally haven't traded with alpari, although the reviews about them aren't bad, and the initial deposit is within the acceptable, so you can try trading small deposits.

I suggest you to visit website like forex peace army to see real reviews about that forex people anyway and all what they are doing and then select someone, as for the broker - just do one small simple deposit and try to withdraw it asap, you'll see it then.

Hi ,

I currently trade in mcx . I am planning to shift to forex becoz of better system and reduced brokerage.
However , I am still confused if trading forex is alright from India. What could be the consequences and what are the precautions one needs to take

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Hmmm... that doesn't sound good, but have you tried Zulutrade ? It's very good platform basically for everything you can only imagine anyway. Are you with me here for that ? Just check their website, they are top notch broker with good reviews and DO pay and a lot!;)

Mate, there are millions of the brokers of forex currently presented in the world, some of them should do the work totally for you, are you lookinf for domestic ones or not ? If domestic there should be section in our forum just for that matter - I hope it will help.

Have you already make it possible for yourself to find someone on that issue? It's really good and hard task and will solve many issues in future and I wish you only good luck later anyway. How we can deal with all that matter. I do not know this.