Need a volume code , help me please !

I need a code that can calculate and show the trading volume of a stock which is lower and higher the daily stock reference price
can anyone help me please ? thanks

john302928

Can you elaborate what is stock reference price?

john302928

thank you for the explanation.
So you basically want to have an afl that can scan and filter stocks that have volume > previous day closing price.
If that is what you wanted(that is what I understood), I believe the below code should help. I couldnt check it. But I feel it should work. Please check and let me know.

//code to find out stocks that have greater volume than previous day closing price

Lastdayclosingprice=Ref(C,-1);
Stockvolgreaterthanprevclosingprice=V > Lastdayclosingprice;
Stockvollesserthanprevclosingprice=V < Lastdayclosingprice;
Filter=Stockvolgreaterthanprevclosingprice OR Stockvollesserthanprevclosingprice;
AddColumn(Stockvolgreaterthanprevclosingprice,"Stocks with V >lastdaycloseprice");
AddColumn(Stockvollesserthanprevclosingprice,"Stocks with V <lastdaycloseprice");

thank you for the explanation.
So you basically want to have an afl that can scan and filter stocks that have volume > previous day closing price.
If that is what you wanted(that is what I understood), I believe the below code should help. I couldnt check it. But I feel it should work. Please check and let me know.

//code to find out stocks that have greater volume than previous day closing price

Lastdayclosingprice=Ref(C,-1);
Stockvolgreaterthanprevclosingprice=V > Lastdayclosingprice;
Stockvollesserthanprevclosingprice=V < Lastdayclosingprice;
Filter=Stockvolgreaterthanprevclosingprice OR Stockvollesserthanprevclosingprice;
AddColumn(Stockvolgreaterthanprevclosingprice,"Stocks with V >lastdaycloseprice");
AddColumn(Stockvollesserthanprevclosingprice,"Stocks with V <lastdaycloseprice");
its not work :(

john302928

Is it producing any errors? or result is not as what you expected. if later is the case could you please check if my understanding on your requirement is correct or not from my previous post