Need a professional coder to fine tune my AFL for auto trading

Hi, my strategy is coded in AFL for 6-8 months now. Works well with almost no errors on x minute charts that i use for MCX. However, i use constant range or tick charts for NSE. Need a coder to fine tune the AFL for entries/exits to reduce slippage and integrate it with Presto/3rd party approved auto trading plugins. Right now, i'm facing a lot of "missed" trades and "mis-fired" trades due to communication issue between my AFL and 3rd party plugin. I want to give the task out as a chargeable project to professionals. Please help.

Hi, my strategy is coded in AFL for 6-8 months now. Works well with almost no errors on x minute charts that i use for MCX. However, i use constant range or tick charts for NSE. Need a coder to fine tune the AFL for entries/exits to reduce slippage and integrate it with Presto/3rd party approved auto trading plugins. Right now, i'm facing a lot of "missed" trades and "mis-fired" trades due to communication issue between my AFL and 3rd party plugin. I want to give the task out as a chargeable project to professionals. Please help.

Last edited:
which 3rd party app or plugin you use?