Need a mentor

DanPickUp

Dear Prasanta

As far as the rumors I heard: Raghav is some where posting in a Forex Forum but any more in TJ.

If you have specific topics you need help, why not use the search tool in this forum. If you need more information about candles, type in: Candlesticks. You will find the tool in the above big blue head band.

If it not satisfy you come back to these thread and let us know what is next. You may also read in the thread from ST about: Thoughts on day trading.

If you have many questions about TA, go through the thread from Swing King: http://www.traderji.com/technical-a...gies-using-technical-analysis.html#post394723

Good trading

DanPickUp

Dear Prasanta

As far as the rumors I heard: Raghav is some where posting in a Forex Forum but any more in TJ.

If you have specific topics you need help, why not use the search tool in this forum. If you need more information about candles, type in: Candlesticks. You will find the tool in the above big blue head band.

If it not satisfy you come back to these thread and let us know what is next. You may also read in the thread from ST about: Thoughts on day trading.

If you have many questions about TA, go through the thread from Swing King: http://www.traderji.com/technical-a...gies-using-technical-analysis.html#post394723

Good trading

DanPickUp
Hi Dan,
thank u very much for your kind reply. i feel good to see that in spite of reaching such an acclaimed height of trading world, u people dont mind to answer even the simplest of the simple queries. i will certainly follow ur advice. but u know i wont someone, a savant as a permanent mentor.
as little as i know, the big sorts in this forum are ST, SAVANT GRADE, COLOMBUS, COLOMBUS, RAGHAV ETC, and of course u. if there are some other whose thread u think i can follow, please tell me. if u don mind can i pm u? if so then tell me how.

Hi Dan,
thank u very much for your kind reply. i feel good to see that in spite of reaching such an acclaimed height of trading world, u people dont mind to answer even the simplest of the simple queries. i will certainly follow ur advice. but u know i wont someone, a savant as a permanent mentor.
as little as i know, the big sorts in this forum are ST, SAVANT GRADE, COLOMBUS, COLOMBUS, RAGHAV ETC, and of course u. if there are some other whose thread u think i can follow, please tell me. if u don mind can i pm u? if so then tell me how.

DanPickUp

Hi Dan,
Dear Needurheed

As far as I know, you can PM after 50 post's. But not really sure about that. My PM is always open.

The people you mentioned know your home market best. There are so many threads here in the forum that it is impossible to know all of them. Search in the following link for other threads as Timepass has made a collection from threads which he thinks are best in TJ: http://www.traderji.com/general-trading-investing-chat/60900-timepasss-notes.html#post596569

Good trading

DanPickUp

Gaur_Krishna

Dear Needurheed,

1. You can contact RaghavCC on his blogpost --- just search google with keywords " 4xraghav raghavendra hegde " .

2. Yes, My Day Trading is one of the best threads along with few others. Dan has already guided you to Timepass's notes. Other thread is "Hidden Gems at TJ" ....

3. Sorry to say, but your AVATAR (profilr picture) at here is really horrible (at least to me). I was avoiding your posts just to avoid the Avatar. But when Dan answered and when I saw your genuine questions, I thought of writing above points. If possible, can you change the Avatar as many could be avoiding you as I did....

regards,
Gaur_Krishna

DanPickUp

Dear Needurheed,

1. You can contact RaghavCC on his blogpost --- just search google with keywords " 4xraghav raghavendra hegde " .

2. Yes, My Day Trading is one of the best threads along with few others. Dan has already guided you to Timepass's notes. Other thread is "Hidden Gems at TJ" ....

3. Sorry to say, but your AVATAR (profilr picture) at here is really horrible (at least to me). I was avoiding your posts just to avoid the Avatar. But when Dan answered and when I saw your genuine questions, I thought of writing above points. If possible, can you change the Avatar as many could be avoiding you as I did....

regards,
Gaur_Krishna
Agree with you as only some avatars can make us stand away from the post the person writes behind it.

Had the discussion in the background two years ago with Linkon7 and mentioned him to change the avatar he had at those time and then he came up with an avatar which really belongs to him.

DanPickUp

Guys...I would just suggest one thing...Spend more time around the forum....I started as a novice around 8-9 months back and have learnt a lot for free here on the forum....Dont look for someone to walk you by your finger...You can learn to walk, run and fly by yourself....posts ur doubts in relevant areas and u can learn a lot.

Happy Trading
This belief matches to my belief system as well.Enjoyed the content of reply.Good wishes.

What short of mentor? Free or paid? If it's free then whole internet is yr mentor or sites like traderji. For paid you have to search and do your due diligence.

Have you been able to find a mentor cause this thread ? It's not easy task cause not many really will deal with all that absolutely and possibly and you will be alone entirely for that. So let's move on on other topics if there is still no need;)